Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Gross Confession. tmi

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My stomach hurt soo bad this morning... so I sat down to poop and pooped so much that, even with a curtsey flush, I still had to plunge.
I feel much better now.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Well it is cafemom after all.

Quoting Kool_Aide:

This was post worthy? I mean you really thought....man I have to tell people!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Eat more fiber and dramatically increase your water intake. Poop like that can indicate mild chronic dehydration even if this is the first time you have seen it. Fiber also helps too keep things moving.

More Water. lots. and More Fiber.

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't taken a good, hearty shit in three days. This entire last month my shit has been coming out in little balls... don't know what the hells up with that. Congrats on yours though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Could it be bc I'm pregnant? What do I eat for.fiber?

Quoting Anonymous:

Eat more fiber and dramatically increase your water intake. Poop like that can indicate mild chronic dehydration even if this is the first time you have seen it. Fiber also helps too keep things moving.

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't taken a good, hearty shit in three days. This entire last month my shit has been coming out in little balls... don't know what the hells up with that. Congrats on yours though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:25 AM

That happened to me yesterday.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:26 AM

My secret to a healthy poop is 2 pots of coffee daily. I never have a problem. :-D

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Different anon here. But yes, it can be because you're pregnant. Whole grains for fiber, also lots of greens, like broccoli. You can also talk to your doctor about a fiber supplement. Drinking a lot of water should help, too.

CutieCrab
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Is this my sister??? lol. Glad you feel better. :D

gabby416
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM

lol I hate it when it that happens.  I got food poisoning one time and my Xh was taking me all over the damn place to visit friends, even though I begged him to take me home because I was sick, at any rate, we were at his buddies house, and it hit, and I had diarrhea in their bathroom while throwing up in the garbage, and it clogged the toilet and I couldn't find a plunger, and ohh god that was so embarrassing!  wow, I am starting to realize what a selfish Jerk my ex is.  phew, glad I'm not with him anymore! Tangent over!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM

I have a disorder that causes constipation. Talk about a giuant poop when I go after a few days! It's crazy all of that comes out!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Yup, it definitely can be because your pregnant. I have 5 kids and I would sometimes get constipated with them.

Drink more water, it helps. For fiber eat lots and lots of veggies, exspecially raw veggies like carrots, broccoli and salad greens. Eat lots of green salads. You can't get enough veggies.

Oatmeal and whole grains are helpful. Beans, all kinds are a very good source of fiber. (just need to be careful of gas, lol)

Hope this helps and congrads on the new little one ! :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN