Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should I? Should I not?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies

Last night I made a facebook status about how I better turn UP my heat because my friend was coming over and she always says its cold in my house. She replied "It is!!" I joked back and said,
"Why turn on the heat when I already have blankets to keep warm. Heat is to expensive!!"

This morning I woke up with these girls I went to high school with saying this on fb..

Girl#1: Haha unlike some people we keep our heat on. We'd rather protect our child from the cold than blow our money at the tuna every weekend.

Girl#2: Oh, so what your saying is that we should just go blow our check at the bar and provide for our kids later?

I am livid, I know it was obviously about me. Yes I was going to the bar frequently when the kids were with their dad, but people are dumb and think going to the bar equals spending money. I dont spend money I dont have.  DUH! My kids are very well taken care of.  Now apart of me wants to say something to them but then again Im just not sure if I shouldnt let it go, or remind them to get their facts straight.  What should I say? What should I do? FOR SURE they will be deleted, but should I say something before I Delete them?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Delete them, move on with your life.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM
This. They're not worth a second of your time.

Quoting SpnFulOfSugar:

Delete them, move on with your life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-_-
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
OMG. Like you should totally say something to these girls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Saille717
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I'd probably just post to their thread with something like, "I see." then delete them.  They are obviously not your friends.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM

There are somethings that you should not dignify with a reply and that post was one of them. Delete them and keep it moving.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Is that your sarcasm font?

Quoting -_-:

OMG. Like you should totally say something to these girls.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Ill post what I want on my fb, anyone who KNOWS me knows Im joking.. and people who dont know me shouldnt troll my facebook to come up with topics to discuss.

Quoting Anonymous:

There are somethings that you should not dignify with a reply and that post was one of them. Delete them and keep it moving.

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Don't do it. Ignore and delete.

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Just delete them. I wouldn't say anything. Obviously they are very immature and you don't need to stoop to their level. 

-_-
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:35 AM
If they don't know you, why are they on your fb?

Quoting Anonymous:

Ill post what I want on my fb, anyone who KNOWS me knows Im joking.. and people who dont know me shouldnt troll my facebook to come up with topics to discuss.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)