Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

worry about YOURS

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Some women will jump down others throats for decisions they make for their OWN child. Why does someone care that much if MY child was circumcised, or had vaccines, or didn't rear face til 35yrs old (sarcasm on age) .. notice that the ones that don't cut their sons foreskin, or don't vaccinate, or erf are the ones that freak out. Just like you can't change someones political stance by talking bad about the president, or change someone's view on abortion by pictures .. you can't change someones mind on their style of parenting either. I think we all do what *we think* is best for our cildren, don't we? So why can't people just worry about their own child(ren)??
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Replies (21-24):
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:38 PM
There's shit talking and bashing from both sides of all of those issues, not just the one side.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Before the internet, people minded their own business. The ones that didn't sometimes got curbstomped when they opened their yaps to criticize others.

babyspots17
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:55 PM
I have no problem with people trying to educate on a specific topic. I also have alot of respect for those that are passionate about an issue I prefer if they aren't negative and degrading. I do understand however that sometimes with passion people go overboard and for the most part it doesn't bother me. I think that for the most part women on here and in real life take things to personal and just over react. If a post is specifically on a subject that is controversial stay out of it or put on your big girl pants.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyLos
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Nope. Not one has enough vagina to actually say this shit i see on here to anyones face.

Quoting Anonymous:

My friends and I all have different ways of parenting, but even if we do things differently we never degrade the other or tell them they're wrong. I wonder if those that do it here do it in real life?

Quoting dbrown1989:

because this is the internet...and it's easier to say what ever you want when you're behind a computer screen with caps lock and name calling as your greatest defense. when you post here, you're going to be judged for what you say. it's just the way it is.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured