Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/o has anyone ever died in your house

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:06 PM
  • 55 Replies
Or would you live in a house that someone has died, committed suicide, or was murdered in.

A 14 year old boy committed suicide (by hanging) in my childhood bedroom. We bought the house from the parents, they no longer wanted to live there. It never bothered me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Bump
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:12 PM
My moms house has had a lot of deaths in it but its a very old house. A guy lived there and killed people and eventually killed himself all in that house. The house is haunted. There used to be a negative energy in the room he killed himself in but that was taken care of. There are ghosts/spirits in the house though and about 10 ppl have seen the woman with the white dress and long hair. I was the first to see her 10 years ago and recently my moms boyfriends son told me what he saw in the basement and I was like yeah Ive seen it all lol. Crazy but not scary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM
The place we bought had a 3yr old boy die in it. He was killed by a dog.
SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Creepy, I've always been skeptical about paranormal stuff but I would love to see a ghost if they are real lol

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

My moms house has had a lot of deaths in it but its a very old house. A guy lived there and killed people and eventually killed himself all in that house. The house is haunted. There used to be a negative energy in the room he killed himself in but that was taken care of. There are ghosts/spirits in the house though and about 10 ppl have seen the woman with the white dress and long hair. I was the first to see her 10 years ago and recently my moms boyfriends son told me what he saw in the basement and I was like yeah Ive seen it all lol. Crazy but not scary.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Idk. It's an old house and probably has had hundreds of families live here.
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Its something Ive seen a hell of alot of in my lifetime. Just saying. My df is skeptical but I know that its real because Ive seen it just saying. Lol

Quoting SpnFulOfSugar:

Creepy, I've always been skeptical about paranormal stuff but I would love to see a ghost if they are real lol

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rust.n.Gears
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:18 PM
My fiancee grandfather died in out home. He was 99 and we brought him home as he wished.
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:18 PM
I lived in a house built in the 1800's, I assume many were born and died in that house.

I don't think it's a big deal, but I also don't believe in ghosts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Yes. My childhood home had people die in it and my current apartment most likely has. It's a very old house split into two levels.
littlemonaghan
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM

My dad's old house...yes. 

The house was built in 1818...several people died there. Including a few infants, a few old men/women, and 1 woman during childbirth

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN