Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Could this be spam or is he looking this up?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

A few months ago, I got in the cell phone and there was some pages in the history about free sex chat, chat with single ladies etc. etc. I asked him about it, he swore it wasn't him and I let it go. I also deleted them off of there. Again last night I saw them. When you click ont he Internet, it has a row of ads that say Twitter, Meet Me, Facebook etc. It showed the Meet me was clicked, and the twitter. The meet me thing is where all the sex chat etc. was on. Keep in mind this is not an Iphon or anything. It's a standard phone with standard Internet that costs extra if you use it, so I don't really know if it's possible for spam to be on there like that, or what. How is it on there if no one uses it? (Except the rare occasion I have, which was once before when I was just checking it out to see what it was about, then I have checked it a couple more times after that and nothing was on there. Now there is).

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Bump

KyrinM
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Once I could believe was accidental, seeing it again, not so much.  I would have a talk with him, this is too consistent to be coincidence.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Ads aren't saved in my phone history
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:17 PM

The ads are on the Internet homepage, but it showed in the history they had been clicked on, and were onthe pages.

Quoting Anonymous:

TB78
by Tasha on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM

if this stuff is showing up in the browser's history then i doubt that it is spam because he would have to type in the addresses or click on the links within the websites pages. 

is this your bf or hubby or son? you didnt mention how this person is related to you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Meet me isn't sex chat...there's fucking kids on there! Its almost like MySpace ..it was called "myyearbook"
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:20 PM

All I know is it showed that had been clicked, then there were pages about sex chat. They may not have been related. I don't know. That's just what I saw. Twitter was also on there..

Quoting Anonymous:

Meet me isn't sex chat...there's fucking kids on there! Its almost like MySpace ..it was called "myyearbook"

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:21 PM

If they were clicked on and you didn't do it then yes he clicked on them. You guys share a cell phone? I would look in your computers history

Quoting Anonymous:

The ads are on the Internet homepage, but it showed in the history they had been clicked on, and were onthe pages.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Oh, I didn't, did I? It's my husband.

Quoting TB78:

if this stuff is showing up in the browser's history then i doubt that it is spam because he would have to type in the addresses or click on the links within the websites pages. 

is this your bf or hubby or son? you didnt mention how this person is related to you.

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:22 PM

He's probably looking it up if you keep seeing it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)