Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i think i was raped...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband was drunk last night and he forced himself on me. I'm on my monthly so I told him no but he held me down and then he just went to sleep while I layed there crying. He told me sorry this morning but said he didn't remember doing it. :(

Thank you everyone. I feel so mad!!! I never thought he would do this to me.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Husband or not, no means no.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:41 PM
3 moms liked this

Yes, he raped you. Being drunk is not an excuse. Don't let him blow this off like "Oh I was drunk, no big." It is a very big deal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I dont see how a husband can honestly rape his wife. Do you have a bad marriage? If your marriage is good, sex life is good, why wouldnt you be willing? I would doubt it is rape.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Seriously??

Quoting Anonymous:

You'll have to press charges. You were raped.

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM
11 moms liked this

Marriage isn't a blank consent thing. Wives are not property. Husbands and wives have the right to say no. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont see how a husband can honestly rape his wife. Do you have a bad marriage? If your marriage is good, sex life is good, why wouldnt you be willing? I would doubt it is rape.

jesistar6910
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Damn....sorry to hear that. I don't know how I would feel, except I would probably let him know that it was unacceptable and we'd be going to therapy together, period.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:43 PM

We'd at least be separating. He'd be going to counseling and he wouldn't be drinking again for a looooong time. When I felt that he had made enough progress, then and only then would I consider reconciling. I'm not about to be raped by my own husband, he'd be miserable for a while.

Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Ah ok even still if he's that nonchalant about it I would NOT wanna be with a "man" like that. My statement still stands and I would get rid of his ass. Wouldn't be surprised if he drinks and continues to do that to you and then says oh I don't remember sorry! I'm VERY VERY VERY sorry that you had to go through that!!! Big hugs to you sweetie and I'll kick him in the balls if you want? lol jk Just trying to make you smile! ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

I told him why he did it and he just said he was drunk and didn't remember but he was sorry

Quoting Bird16_J:

ummm if he didn't remember doing it why did he apologize?! And he's a piece of shit! I would kick his sorry worthless ass out if he did that to me! You said NO that should've been the END of it PERIOD!

emilysmom8
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:44 PM

You said no, therefore he raped you! I wouldnt be able to stay with him after that!

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Oh wow,I'm sorry hun but that was rape.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN