Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i think i was raped...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband was drunk last night and he forced himself on me. I'm on my monthly so I told him no but he held me down and then he just went to sleep while I layed there crying. He told me sorry this morning but said he didn't remember doing it. :(

Thank you everyone. I feel so mad!!! I never thought he would do this to me.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Replies (21-30):
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM

That is rape sweetie. I am so sorry. *hugs*

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM

No means no, you were raped.  Personally I wouldn't file charges IF he stoped drinking and we went to counseling.  Sorry hun.

PoisonousBlonde
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Yes you were. Hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dandylynes
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:46 PM

yes, it's rape.  My ex did that a couple times.  He wouldn't remember.  He would apologize, but he didn't really mean it, because he was apologizing for something he didn't remember.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:46 PM

It was rape.He definitely needs to quit drinking so he can't use that as an 'excuse' anymore,or you need to get out of that situation and find a guy who'll respect you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's a crock of shit. If he is able to hold you down and force sex, he is not drunk enough to not remember. The only times I blacked out from being drunk and not remembered, I was hammered to the point I was good for nothing but flailing my arms like noodles and laying there...I've ALWAYS remembered any other time except the once or twice I blacked out one time when I got too drunk.

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this
This. Your husband raped you, OP. I would not be staying married to a rapist.

Quoting purpleducky:

No is no and rape is rape. HUG!!

vickiheitzler
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Yes that is rape, no means no. Im sorry that happened to you.
Val99
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:49 PM

He needs to stop drinking if he's having black outs and not remembering his bad behaviour.  This is rape.

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:49 PM
5 moms liked this
It is rape. Spousal rape is very real. She said she was on her period and didn't want sex. No one wants sex ALL the time... It's no reflection of how good or bad your sex life is. Rape is rape.

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont see how a husband can honestly rape his wife. Do you have a bad marriage? If your marriage is good, sex life is good, why wouldnt you be willing? I would doubt it is rape.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)