Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i think i was raped...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband was drunk last night and he forced himself on me. I'm on my monthly so I told him no but he held me down and then he just went to sleep while I layed there crying. He told me sorry this morning but said he didn't remember doing it. :(

Thank you everyone. I feel so mad!!! I never thought he would do this to me.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Replies (31-40):
Bird16_J
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Are you serious? If I tell my husband no sweetie not tonight you bet your ass he better turn the fuck over and go to sleep! Rape is rape and NO IS NO!! There are some days that I just don't want to have sex!! It's my RIGHT to say no! Just because we're married doesn't mean he can have sex with me any time he wants! And we have a wondeful marriage but there are just some times I don't want sex!! Seriously you're a raging asshole if you think it's ok that a husband FORCES himself on his wife because she happens to say NO!

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont see how a husband can honestly rape his wife. Do you have a bad marriage? If your marriage is good, sex life is good, why wouldnt you be willing? I would doubt it is rape.

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Yes you were raped.No means no no matter who it is.I would lose all respect for my husband if he did that and would be filing for divorce.

ElleLuvsOrchids
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM

That sounds like rape to me.  Your husband may have a binge drinking problem.

rhope4
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Hon, is this the first time any kind of abuse has happened? My ex would rape me and abuse me in other ways, apologize, and keep doing the same things over an over til he no longer saw the need for apology. He tried to apologize the day I left him, but I stayed gone this time and have no regrets.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Starshine-bela
Definitely rape. He needs serious help and needs to get out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LoveMyLos
Hed be in jail if he were my dh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyF86
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I would feel disgusted and violated. I do not think it can be considered rape by the law since he is your husband but I see it that way and I would of been introducing my knee to his nuts.

LoveMyLos
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Wow. Yea id go anon to with such a stupid reply.

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont see how a husband can honestly rape his wife. Do you have a bad marriage? If your marriage is good, sex life is good, why wouldnt you be willing? I would doubt it is rape.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mashnut3161
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Im sorry but my husband would have pain that he would remember the next morning. But when I say no, its not because of my period, I don't have one( not that that isn't a valid reason . it is) But out of the two of us, me and my DH. I am the one with a tendency towards violence.

LoveMyLos
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Yall need to get yourselves educated....seriously.

Quoting LadyF86:

I would feel disgusted and violated. I do not think it can be considered rape by the law since he is your husband but I see it that way and I would of been introducing my knee to his nuts.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)