Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i think i was raped...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband was drunk last night and he forced himself on me. I'm on my monthly so I told him no but he held me down and then he just went to sleep while I layed there crying. He told me sorry this morning but said he didn't remember doing it. :(

Thank you everyone. I feel so mad!!! I never thought he would do this to me.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:55 PM
He has only started drinking recently. We moved by one of his work buddies. At first I was fine with it but now its every night.

Quoting rhope4:

Hon, is this the first time any kind of abuse has happened? My ex would rape me and abuse me in other ways, apologize, and keep doing the same things over an over til he no longer saw the need for apology. He tried to apologize the day I left him, but I stayed gone this time and have no regrets.

Mashnut3161
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Wow. Yea id go anon to with such a stupid reply.

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont see how a husband can honestly rape his wife. Do you have a bad marriage? If your marriage is good, sex life is good, why wouldnt you be willing? I would doubt it is rape.

this is to anon. if you have a DH/SO. I doubt you have a good sex life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:55 PM
This has happened to me before....exept he wasn't drunk... I felt soo violated... I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. Hugs...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not convinced that a totally drunk off his butt guy was able to hold u down to rape u. In my opinion... He wanted it and u said no at first then ended up saying whatever (and not fighting or trying against it) or he wasn't that drunk.
It's a bad situation either way but I'm not convinced he raped u and doesn't remember.
As far as all of the people that are gonna say "no means no" it only applies when the no is stuck with. If she blew it of and was like whatever then it wasn't no
EllenMeister
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I'm so sorry, but you might not be safe, hon. Violent men tend to get only more violent--especially if they're alcoholics.  Please consider separating from him asap. Sending strength ...

LadyF86
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:58 PM

what??? about what?

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Yall need to get yourselves educated....seriously.

Quoting LadyF86:

I would feel disgusted and violated. I do not think it can be considered rape by the law since he is your husband but I see it that way and I would of been introducing my knee to his nuts.

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

No! No means no! People sometimes stop fighting for a variety of reasons but that doesn't retract the no.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not convinced that a totally drunk off his butt guy was able to hold u down to rape u. In my opinion... He wanted it and u said no at first then ended up saying whatever (and not fighting or trying against it) or he wasn't that drunk.
It's a bad situation either way but I'm not convinced he raped u and doesn't remember.
As far as all of the people that are gonna say "no means no" it only applies when the no is stuck with. If she blew it of and was like whatever then it wasn't no

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Press charges. Men like him need to be removed from society.

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Spousal rape. It is real and in many states against the law.

Quoting LadyF86:

what??? about what?

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Yall need to get yourselves educated....seriously.

Quoting LadyF86:

I would feel disgusted and violated. I do not think it can be considered rape by the law since he is your husband but I see it that way and I would of been introducing my knee to his nuts.

LoveMyLos
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Good god the stupidity in this post!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN