Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

plz help.... advice needed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I'm a single mom. I have son 6 days a week. His dad might come in late Saturday nights and brings him back at noon on sundays. He hasnt seen him in a couple of weeks.... I know I know It could be worse & I have been through worse... no bashing.... I am currently working 1 full time job, and just a couple nights a week at a part time job just to stay afloat and give my son everything he needs. I have been working out doing Jazzercise at least 3-4 times a week just to have some me time, just an hour a night.

About a month and a half ago, me and a mutual friend of mine and my ex's kinda started messing around, with no strings attached because he cant stay faithful, and I dont need to worry about any drama or anything like that. Me and this guy have known each other for about 7-8 years and I was friends with him before I even met my ex. I have been on birth control and have been taking this certain kind for a couple of months and was supposed to start Tuesday but I havent... I'm freaking out... I have taking a pregnancy test and its negative so that kinda eased it but I still havent started.....

could it be all the stress in my life causing me to skip? Could it be the fact that I have started working out that is causing me to miss?

any ideas or advice?!?! like I said no bashing please....

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
My-mono-twins
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Stress and extreme exercise can cause you to be late, sometimes not start at all, wait awhile and take another test, Good luck:)

Shelby212302
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Any number of things from stress to medication, be sure to double check with another test in a week or two if it hasn't showed up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
What birth control are you taking?

Some can stop your period after a few months of taking it.

If you are really worried go to the doctor and get blood drawn
AllieReed
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Yes it could be stress or the type of birth control you are taking.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I am taking mononessa. I have taking this kind before and it never cause me to skip. I just hope its all the stress and working out that is causing it....

brittany208
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:41 PM

You could just be a little late. Don't freak out just yet!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Yeah I know but I have never been late... I can usually set my watch to it, thats how regular I am... lol

I guess thats why I'm acting the way I am

Quoting brittany208:

You could just be a little late. Don't freak out just yet!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured