Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How much do you think I weigh? I'll edit later with how much I really DO weigh. *EDIT with how much I weigh*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I've been told I wear my weight well which I guess translates to I'm well proportioned. I dunno, what do you ladies say??

Ignore my ugly workout clothes lol

*EDIT*

Sheesh, some of you ladies are hard core bitches. 340??? REALLY?? Let me just show what 340lbs at 5'5 actually looks like. 

Does that look anything like me? I'm gonna go with no, no it does not. Btw, I hate you whatever your name was. No, no, that's not true, I just figure you to be a sad sad little woman. 

Anyway. 

Some of you ladies were really kind and guessed 150. Awww, you're so sweet, that was pre-baby weight. Some of you (you know who you are) guessed outrageous amounts like 3-effing-40. Lucky for you my ego isn't that easily bruised, HA! Good try though, good try.

MOST of you guessed 200, that wasn't awful, I can see 200 actually and it's probably what I would have guessed if I were one of you lovely ladies. 

Also, just to clear up some stuff that was addressed. Yes, we have a mirrored plug fixture, weird right?? We rent our house and that was just there! It's cute but I actually use the guest bath to plug my hair stuff in when I do my hair, I dunno, I just like it better. 

I raised my arm so you could get a better look at my shape. It's curvy. 

Black clothes make me happy. Don't take that away from me. :-P Everyone has something. 

The official weight IS

.......*drum roll*........

Actually, sorry that took so long. My scale stopped it's digitizing so I had to wait for DH to come home from work so I could go to the gym and I figured, you know, might as well get a workout in, right?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Replies (41-50):
ebbierowe
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:43 PM
This

Quoting Sassy762:

160-175

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sweetmomma326
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:43 PM

overweightmommy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:44 PM

195-200ish... Idk. I'm 5'3, 182 and look about your size... maybe. Less curvyness, though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:46 PM

200 lbs?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM
200-215. I am your height and have weighed 200+(I was pregnant) and I looked like you after I had them.
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:50 PM

You are shaped very much like me, so I'm gonna say 180. People say the same thing about me - they never guess my weight correctly. And they all say it's because I "carry it well". Whatever that means. lol

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I think you are at least 220 pounds at 5'5.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)