Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I thought people had to wait til like the 14th. I got a call and said that our check was here. That's a surprise. We are going to get our crib tonight.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Replies (121-130):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Thanks for posting this. For a few moments I thought I was conversing with someone who may have simply misspoke, but now I understand you're simply a person who thinks they know everything.

Cheers!

Quoting Anonymous:

Obviously you don't know what you're talking about.  Anybody who decided to actually educate themselves on this year's tax situation would know what the hell I'm talking about.  But apparently I need to draw the rest of you a picture becuase you don't know your butt from a hole in the ground.

Do you own a home?  If so, your tax return is being delayed.  Anybody who is FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE owns property.  If you still rent, obviously you've done something stupid in life to ruin your credit (and if your credit STILL sucks, then obviously you cannot afford to pay off debts, which is what keeps your score low) or you cannot afford to buy a house.  With today's economy, you can buy a house for almost nothing. 

Next time, educate yourself before making yourself look stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Hahaha

Quoting mommyrustina:

Best meme ever...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Teeny4121979:

SMFDH SERIOUSLY JEALOUS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE HARD WORKING ALSO BUT FIT INTO A DIFFERENT TAX BRACKET YOUR A SAD COOKIE UP ON THAT HIGH HORSE !!!! DONT GET A NOSE BLEED FROM UP THERE !!  PEOPLE ARE DAMNED IF THEY WORK AND DAMNED IF WE DONT WHY NOT TAKE ALL US POOR PEOPLE DROP US ON AN ISLAND AND THROW A BOMB ON US !!! STFU ALREADY IM OVER HEARING ABOUT ALL THIS BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

You must have a simple return because those are all that the IRS is accepting right now.  Those with more complex returns usually file later, so the IRS wasn't prepared yet to accept them.  Must be nice to be poor, you get your money back faster.  Those of us who actually worked hard for our money have to wait.  Figures.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:33 PM

good for you! Ours isn't filed yet, my husband's boss has to redo something. We're getting back 5gs.. just enough to pay off most of our debt and put us in a better place for the rest of the year :)

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Ok, whatever since you feel the need to know it all and put words in my mouth. I'll leave it at that. 

Quoting Anonymous:

LMFAO are you serious?! The emerald card is just a card to put your money on for those that rather not give their banking information. It's no different than a PRE-paid visa card. LMFAO I has ZERO to do with how fast a refund is given.

Refund anticipation check also has NOTHING to do with how RAPID your refund comes. It doesn't speed up the process, as you are insinuating the OP did.

If you are going to ASsume the OP did some type of "rapid" service as the ONLY way possible for her return to be ready, at least be informed!!

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Technically, but what is the Emerald card? Rapid refund with a new name. Oh and they still offer their Refund Anticipation Check. Different name, same thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Also, there is no more "rapid refund" option

Quoting luckysevenwow:

I'm thinking Rapid Refund.

I filed ours on the 28/29th? And it was accepted the same day, however the IRS site didn't show anything until the 30th. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I was thinking the same thing. Even if it got accepted after one day - how could it possibly be processed this quickly when the IRS stated on their website that processing would not begin until 1/30? Electronic filing and direct deposit usually equals a fast refund - but this fast? I suppose if you have a straight-forward return it would just go thru auto-processing and if it isn't kicked out due to some tolerance issue then perhaps a refund would be issued out this quickly. It just seems awfully fast tho.

Quoting Bandonsbug:

How do you get your refund just two days after filing was allowed to begin?  It takes the IRS two days just to accept a return.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM

LOL!!!!  Whatever helps you sleep at night.  I've quoted the IRS website directly several times and you are STILL replying like I'm the moron.  This is the funniest thing I've read all day, and I even read through the latest Giggles post.

Read up on the issue and maybe you'll learn something.  Otherwise, have fun being completely uneducated and completely ignorant.  Just in case, I'll give you an EXTREMELY useful link.  Maybe you'll learn something!!

http://www.irs.gov/

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks for posting this. For a few moments I thought I was conversing with someone who may have simply misspoke, but now I understand you're simply a person who thinks they know everything.

Cheers!

Quoting Anonymous:

Obviously you don't know what you're talking about.  Anybody who decided to actually educate themselves on this year's tax situation would know what the hell I'm talking about.  But apparently I need to draw the rest of you a picture becuase you don't know your butt from a hole in the ground.

Do you own a home?  If so, your tax return is being delayed.  Anybody who is FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE owns property.  If you still rent, obviously you've done something stupid in life to ruin your credit (and if your credit STILL sucks, then obviously you cannot afford to pay off debts, which is what keeps your score low) or you cannot afford to buy a house.  With today's economy, you can buy a house for almost nothing. 

Luna091306
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Well aren't you pleasant. No, I do not currently own a home because we are waiting for dh's ex-wife to refinance their mortgage in her name.

Quoting Anonymous:

Directly from the IRS website:

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Plans-Jan.-30-Tax-Season-Opening-For-1040-Filers

Quote:

The IRS estimates that remaining households will be able to start filing in late February or into March because of the need for more extensive form and processing systems changes. This group includes people claiming residential energy credits, depreciation of property or general business credits. Most of those in this group file more complex tax returns and typically file closer to the April 15 deadline or obtain an extension.

Quoting Luna091306:

What are you babbling about? Simple....complex? That has nothing to do with the amount of your income. We have a simple return because we are not business owners, self-employed, or any of that jazz. Doesn't make us poor.

We are still waiting however because I have yet to receive my w-2s.

Quoting Anonymous:

You must have a simple return because those are all that the IRS is accepting right now.  Those with more complex returns usually file later, so the IRS wasn't prepared yet to accept them.  Must be nice to be poor, you get your money back faster.  Those of us who actually worked hard for our money have to wait.  Figures.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:35 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

funny how someone said that people who are 'poor' don't work as hard. Because as far as I know, the hardest, most laborious jobs typically pay the least. You don't know 'hard work' until you work in a field. You're a fucking moron.

amy1will
by Amethyst on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:37 PM
We were going to either way with or without. We got it before wegot paid again so we are doing it now . What's the big fucking deal. We don't have to rely on our return.

Quoting Anonymous:

But you cannot buy a crib until you get your tax returns.  Right.  If you were financially comfortable (and financially smart) you wouldn't have to rely on your tax returns.

Quoting amy1will:

We aren't poor. My husband work his ass off everyday for us and we don't need or want foe anything thank you very much.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:39 PM

yeah because people that are poor never work hard are not waiting at all right?? Damn you stupid bit**'s piss me off. I work my 40+ every week and I am getting a refund and I am poor and I am waiting just like you rich bitches. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:39 PM

But I'm right and every single one of you who has quoted me has shown your ignorance while trying to act like a hardass.

I actually know what I'm talking about.

Quoting Luna091306:

Well aren't you pleasant. No, I do not currently own a home because we are waiting for dh's ex-wife to refinance their mortgage in her name.

Quoting Anonymous:

Directly from the IRS website:

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Plans-Jan.-30-Tax-Season-Opening-For-1040-Filers

Quote:

The IRS estimates that remaining households will be able to start filing in late February or into March because of the need for more extensive form and processing systems changes. This group includes people claiming residential energy credits, depreciation of property or general business credits. Most of those in this group file more complex tax returns and typically file closer to the April 15 deadline or obtain an extension.

Quoting Luna091306:

What are you babbling about? Simple....complex? That has nothing to do with the amount of your income. We have a simple return because we are not business owners, self-employed, or any of that jazz. Doesn't make us poor.

We are still waiting however because I have yet to receive my w-2s.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured