Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

venting i just don't know what to do

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:25 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ok I can’t take this anymore, I love my DH so much but I just don’t think I’m in love with him I have been with him for 8 years married for almost 2 years and we have a beautiful 2 year old lil girl. But I just can’t take his shit anymore. He is so stinking inconsiderate, he sucks he has been working 2 jobs and I totally understand she’s super tired so I have been doing everything around the house which I don’t care but when he comes home and lets the dogs out of the kennels and doesn’t take then outside and then jumps in the shower and when he leaves puts the dogs back in the kennels , when I get home with the kid we eat dinner and I smell pee check all over the house to find that the dog had peed on our bed. So I got to do laundry all night.

The other night our little one got sent home from daycare since she was sick, I got off work early by like 3 hours to go get her went to go pick him up just 30mins early and he was all pissed I told him our little one we3as sick and he didn’t even care. Then when we got to the daycare he was all rushing me and out little one I went to go pick her up and she was still throwing up and he was all mad. We got home and he just passed out on the couch, I put our little one on the other couch and she was still throwing up so I asked him to keep an eye on her so I could go get fire wood so we could build a fire. I go outside and come back he’s passed out on the couch and she’s still throwing up. I decided to take her to her doctors and he w3ouldnt even getup to go with me. Took her to the doc and went back home and he was still sleeping. I asked him to build a fire when we got home from daycare and a few hours later still nothing.

I’m just so tired of him not helping at all and when he does it’s such a big deal I feel like it’s such a inconvenience for him. I just want this to be all over I feel like I would be better off on my own with my little one.

He works and I work I make $3 less than he does an hour and I still bring home more with my paycheck. I’m not sure what he’s doing but he’s definitely not working his full 8hr shifts each week. he always goes to the bar after work and that really bothers me a lot and I have said something to him about it but he still goes, we don’t have the $ for him to be going to the bar all the time. 

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cLanief
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Kick him in the balls!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ms.MaMaB
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I just might have to or just kick him to the street 

Quoting cLanief:

Beauty91805
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Wow. I wouldn't be able to deal with that.
cLanief
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Ohhhhh Both!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Ms.MaMaB:

I just might have to or just kick him to the street 

Quoting cLanief:

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Between the way he treats you, and blows money on the bar, why stay with him?  You would have less stress if it was just you and your DD.

Good luck momma!

ruggy03
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Omg....just reading that pissed me off....Next time let him sleep in the dog piss or better yet put his shit out in the kennel....awww poor baby sick and throwing up...my heartbreaks when my kids get that sick.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:39 PM

So you guys have one kid, he works two jobs, and you work one - and your still broke?
Yeah, somethings wrong with that picture!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)