Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets ENACT NEW prescription drugs CONTOL REGULATIONS.. They kill more people than Guns every year!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Replies (51-60):
JavaLadybug2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Quoting gemikris82:

this is just the dumbest post.  who ever really thinks that getting rid of these medications doesnt know what its like needing them to live.

This isn't my honest opinion.. I am using this as a commentary on how they won't ban prescriptions.. even though they kill people.. far more I might add than guns.. But they want to ban guns.. siting the reason that they kill people.. NO THE MORON SHOOTING IT DOES!

JavaLadybug2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Quoting purpleducky:

Maybe, lol. What about my first question?

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

If I say yes to the coke in coke.. will you hop along your merry way and not poke fun of me today?

Quoting purpleducky:

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Home girl needs an intervention.  Back pain is bad but not as bad as a toothache and not as bad as child birth.  POeple dont need these drugs.  What's worse is the stupid ritalin people give their bad kids. 

What does back pain, tooth aches and bad kids have in common?

100 years ago none of these things were treated the way they are now.. AND people survived just fine.. Bad kids got the spankings they deserved.. Bad teeth weren't as prevalent as people also didn't have as much sugar in their diet. And Backpain people learned to live with!

Do you also want to institutionalize anyone with a mental illness again and use barbaric methods to "treat" them?  No I don't want to institutionalize people who are suffering from mental Illness

And if we went back 100 years ago, can we put the cocaine back in coke?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this
It's often medical mistakes caused by over worked, stressed out nurses with too many patients to care for. Our healthcare system is a joke, with Obamacare as the punch line.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Whateva...Then let's just let the zombies do what they want.  Zombies or Real people.

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:07 PM

They would need to ban guns if they banned meds. There would be alot of unmedicated people with psych disorders out there.

gemikris82
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Whateva...Then let's just let the zombies do what they want.  Zombies or Real people.

wtf?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:10 PM
Really? I thought it was a joke post...

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Your sick. Having this kind of laughing reply to a serious topic. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Population control.

Just kidding but it could be an argument...if you believe in overpopulation.

Quoting keversole:

Yes, people with AIDS will die. Also, people with heart conditions. And if we're talking ALL prescription drugs, people with bad infections/people post op will get infections and die. Good thinking.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well ban prescriptions, people with AIDS will die, and spread less AIDS. Then there will be less AIDS, and maybe one day, no AIDS

Quoting keversole:

that is ridiculous. what about all the people that actually need them and use them responsively? do they not matter? no, i think we won't BAN them. 

AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't call it "ban." Let's just call it RX "control." Sounds a lot better, doesn't it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Oh FFS........

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:13 PM
I need my meds, i have one for my muscle spasms, arthritis, heart conditions, ptsd, insomia, a pain killer, lyrica for my face, anti inflammatory, yeah I would not be able to function or sleep. Some people need their meds. smh
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured