Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Lets ENACT NEW prescription drugs CONTOL REGULATIONS.. They kill more people than Guns every year!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
Mashnut3161
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:46 PM

fuck you on banning RX drugs. at least whoever is saying that. Lets ban oxygen to whoever wants to ban my ability to live.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Well ban prescriptions, people with AIDS will die, and spread less AIDS. Then there will be less AIDS, and maybe one day, no AIDS

Quoting keversole:

that is ridiculous. what about all the people that actually need them and use them responsively? do they not matter? no, i think we won't BAN them. 

paigesmommy5264
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:47 PM
I don't think they need banned, just monitored a little better.. doctors are too quick to give out narcotics, and benzo's (like xanax, Valium, klonapin etc)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
keversole
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Yes, people with AIDS will die. Also, people with heart conditions. And if we're talking ALL prescription drugs, people with bad infections/people post op will get infections and die. Good thinking.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well ban prescriptions, people with AIDS will die, and spread less AIDS. Then there will be less AIDS, and maybe one day, no AIDS

Quoting keversole:

that is ridiculous. what about all the people that actually need them and use them responsively? do they not matter? no, i think we won't BAN them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Yea you heard the saying "only the strongest survive"? The strong and healthy people will survive. The heart diseases from smoking or being fat, well it's their fault. And well the world will be full of healthier people with less sick.

Quoting keversole:

Yes, people with AIDS will die. Also, people with heart conditions. And if we're talking ALL prescription drugs, people with bad infections/people post op will get infections and die. Good thinking.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting keversole:

keversole
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

well you've figured it all out haven't you. 

*drops the mic* Kindall out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea you heard the saying "only the strongest survive"? The strong and healthy people will survive. The heart diseases from smoking or being fat, well it's their fault. And well the world will be full of healthier people with less sick.

Quoting keversole:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting keversole:

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:57 PM

except that prescription drugs purpose is to heal, guns purpose is to kill

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Haha, omg she is trolling you, hard.

You are proving all of the points in the OP, lol.  Why banning one or the other will not work, lol.

Quoting keversole:

well you've figured it all out haven't you. 

*drops the mic* Kindall out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting keversole:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting keversole:

CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I second this motion!

Quoting southernjess3:

i like guns and prescription meds.

im alive and well.

lets ban congress private planes.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmyL3469
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:59 PM

I need prescription meds or I would be very very sick as well as many people. My husband would also be a completely asshole if he didn't have his medication. I like guns too, I'd have one if I knew how to properly shoot one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)