Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Lets ENACT NEW prescription drugs CONTOL REGULATIONS.. They kill more people than Guns every year!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Replies (21-30):
Val99
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

We had 11,000 homicide deaths and Japan had 11 for the same year.  How about we follow their lead since it has been proven effective?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:05 PM
It's a small price to pay for a healthier world

Quoting keversole:

well you've figured it all out haven't you. 

*drops the mic* Kindall out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea you heard the saying "only the strongest survive"? The strong and healthy people will survive. The heart diseases from smoking or being fat, well it's their fault. And well the world will be full of healthier people with less sick.

Quoting keversole:

Yes, people with AIDS will die. Also, people with heart conditions. And if we're talking ALL prescription drugs, people with bad infections/people post op will get infections and die. Good thinking.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well ban prescriptions, people with AIDS will die, and spread less AIDS. Then there will be less AIDS, and maybe one day, no AIDS

Quoting keversole:

that is ridiculous. what about all the people that actually need them and use them responsively? do they not matter? no, i think we won't BAN them. 

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:06 PM

not sure how everyone sick and dying is a healthier world lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting keversole:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea you heard the saying "only the strongest survive"? The strong and healthy people will survive. The heart diseases from smoking or being fat, well it's their fault. And well the world will be full of healthier people with less sick.

Quoting keversole:

Yes, people with AIDS will die. Also, people with heart conditions. And if we're talking ALL prescription drugs, people with bad infections/people post op will get infections and die. Good thinking.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well ban prescriptions, people with AIDS will die, and spread less AIDS. Then there will be less AIDS, and maybe one day, no AIDS

Quoting keversole:

that is ridiculous. what about all the people that actually need them and use them responsively? do they not matter? no, i think we won't BAN them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Hummmmmmmm, you can pretty much say the same thing about guns.

Quoting keversole:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Lets ban idiots!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Because when all the sick die their will be healthy people, and the healthy will live and the sick will continue to die, leaving healthy people. Or what did you think was going to happen when sick people die? Two sick dead people can't make more sick live people.

Quoting 428:

not sure how everyone sick and dying is a healthier world lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting keversole:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting keversole:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting keversole:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DamianaFire
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:16 PM
I think cigarettes should be illegal. Also dip, smokeless tabbaco. I read that around 450,000 a year die from smoking related illness.

Some people need prescription meds. Some need guns. NO ONE NEEDS TO SMOKE.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Or alcohol or illegal drugs. They should all be destroyed. Along with prescription drugs and guns.

Quoting DamianaFire:

I think cigarettes should be illegal. Also dip, smokeless tabbaco. I read that around 450,000 a year die from smoking related illness.

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Take my prescription meds and there will be more deaths because I would likely kill people.

JavaLadybug2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Quoting DamianaFire:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)