Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Lets ENACT NEW prescription drugs CONTOL REGULATIONS.. They kill more people than Guns every year!

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
gemikris82
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:55 PM

there is no way you feel this way anon?  let the sick just roll over and die?

Quoting Anonymous:

Because when all the sick die their will be healthy people, and the healthy will live and the sick will continue to die, leaving healthy people. Or what did you think was going to happen when sick people die? Two sick dead people can't make more sick live people.

Quoting 428:

not sure how everyone sick and dying is a healthier world lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

It's a small price to pay for a healthier world

Quoting keversole:

well you've figured it all out haven't you. 

*drops the mic* Kindall out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea you heard the saying "only the strongest survive"? The strong and healthy people will survive. The heart diseases from smoking or being fat, well it's their fault. And well the world will be full of healthier people with less sick.

Quoting keversole:

Yes, people with AIDS will die. Also, people with heart conditions. And if we're talking ALL prescription drugs, people with bad infections/people post op will get infections and die. Good thinking.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well ban prescriptions, people with AIDS will die, and spread less AIDS. Then there will be less AIDS, and maybe one day, no AIDS

Quoting keversole:

that is ridiculous. what about all the people that actually need them and use them responsively? do they not matter? no, i think we won't BAN them. 

Aleta775
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:56 PM

This is the stupidest thing I've read in a long time. There are a lot of conditions that is not the fault of the person that requires medication. These illness have nothing to do with heart disease, smoking, being over weight, or anything like that. What about small children that develop diabetes when they are 18 months old? What about people that have cancer? What about people that have arthritis, psoriasis, or an infection? We should all just say, "Fuck you" to all these people and let them die or live in misery? I guess humanity just doesn't mean shit to people anymore huh? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea you heard the saying "only the strongest survive"? The strong and healthy people will survive. The heart diseases from smoking or being fat, well it's their fault. And well the world will be full of healthier people with less sick.

Quoting keversole:

Yes, people with AIDS will die. Also, people with heart conditions. And if we're talking ALL prescription drugs, people with bad infections/people post op will get infections and die. Good thinking.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well ban prescriptions, people with AIDS will die, and spread less AIDS. Then there will be less AIDS, and maybe one day, no AIDS

Quoting keversole:

that is ridiculous. what about all the people that actually need them and use them responsively? do they not matter? no, i think we won't BAN them. 

Mashnut3161
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Quoting Mashnut3161:

fuck you on banning RX drugs. at least whoever is saying that. Lets ban oxygen to whoever wants to ban my ability to live.

You truly believe that prescription drugs are your only ability to live.. THAT IN ITSELF TELLS US YOU NEED REMOVED FROM THEM.. 

Unless.. Ex your speaking of like Diabetic medications etc.!

Im epileptic and have high blood pressure and take estrogen.

JavaLadybug2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:59 PM

If I say yes to the coke in coke.. will you hop along your merry way and not poke fun of me today?

Quoting purpleducky:

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Home girl needs an intervention.  Back pain is bad but not as bad as a toothache and not as bad as child birth.  POeple dont need these drugs.  What's worse is the stupid ritalin people give their bad kids. 

What does back pain, tooth aches and bad kids have in common?

100 years ago none of these things were treated the way they are now.. AND people survived just fine.. Bad kids got the spankings they deserved.. Bad teeth weren't as prevalent as people also didn't have as much sugar in their diet. And Backpain people learned to live with!

Do you also want to institutionalize anyone with a mental illness again and use barbaric methods to "treat" them?  No I don't want to institutionalize people who are suffering from mental Illness

And if we went back 100 years ago, can we put the cocaine back in coke?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Population control.

Just kidding but it could be an argument...if you believe in overpopulation.

Quoting keversole:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting keversole:

JavaLadybug2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Quoting Mashnut3161:

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Quoting Mashnut3161:

fuck you on banning RX drugs. at least whoever is saying that. Lets ban oxygen to whoever wants to ban my ability to live.

You truly believe that prescription drugs are your only ability to live.. THAT IN ITSELF TELLS US YOU NEED REMOVED FROM THEM.. 

Unless.. Ex your speaking of like Diabetic medications etc.!

Im epileptic and have high blood pressure and take estrogen.

To be clear.. I am not talking about all prescription drugs. I am mostly speaking about Narcotics and mind altering drugs such as prozac and ritalin!

And yes.. You do need your medicines. Hugs hun.. Sorry!

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Maybe, lol. What about my first question?

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

If I say yes to the coke in coke.. will you hop along your merry way and not poke fun of me today?

Quoting purpleducky:

Quoting JavaLadybug2:

Quoting Anonymous:

Home girl needs an intervention.  Back pain is bad but not as bad as a toothache and not as bad as child birth.  POeple dont need these drugs.  What's worse is the stupid ritalin people give their bad kids. 

What does back pain, tooth aches and bad kids have in common?

100 years ago none of these things were treated the way they are now.. AND people survived just fine.. Bad kids got the spankings they deserved.. Bad teeth weren't as prevalent as people also didn't have as much sugar in their diet. And Backpain people learned to live with!

Do you also want to institutionalize anyone with a mental illness again and use barbaric methods to "treat" them?  No I don't want to institutionalize people who are suffering from mental Illness

And if we went back 100 years ago, can we put the cocaine back in coke?

gemikris82
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:02 PM

this is just the dumbest post.  who ever really thinks that getting rid of these medications doesnt know what its like needing them to live.

JavaLadybug2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Who ever you are anon.. I think your comments on my post.. Are horrifying.. I do not think you're the least funny. And honestly I am just as offended by your ignorance as the others here are!

Quoting gemikris82:

there is no way you feel this way anon?  let the sick just roll over and die?

Quoting Anonymous:

Because when all the sick die their will be healthy people, and the healthy will live and the sick will continue to die, leaving healthy people. Or what did you think was going to happen when sick people die? Two sick dead people can't make more sick live people.

Quoting 428:

not sure how everyone sick and dying is a healthier world lmao

Quoting Anonymous:

It's a small price to pay for a healthier world

Quoting keversole:

well you've figured it all out haven't you. 

*drops the mic* Kindall out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting keversole:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting keversole:

JavaLadybug2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Your sick. Having this kind of laughing reply to a serious topic. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Population control.

Just kidding but it could be an argument...if you believe in overpopulation.

Quoting keversole:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting keversole:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN