Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a weak woman :-( edit @ bottom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
I let my feelings take over way too much. Even when this person doesn't deserve the tears that I cry. I hate the fact that I got pregnant by a man who wants to take the easy way out and just leave town. Every other day he talks about leaving or being done, but 10 mins later its all good again. I can't keep this up I'm 3 months pregnant and I want to break into a million pieces.

I just want kind words please. And please I don't want to hear well let him leave.

Ps: we do not live together

Well I talked to him and he said there was gonna be no more bullshit no more fighting no more saying he was gonna leave but we shall see how long this will last.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kellyjude1
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:51 PM

hugs So sorry for what you must be going through.  Just know we are all here for you if you need us. Try and focus on that little blessing you have coming and hopefully in time everything will be okay.  

touchingstars
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:53 PM
All you need to focus on is you and baby. Get his information incase you need to file child support.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MalakbelLacuna
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:54 PM

I dont know what to say to you. SOrry he is an asshole.

audreesmama
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Sorry, honey. No offense but a different group would certainly be more supportive than this one will--maybe one without anon. 

bugsmama149
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I was thinkin the same thing. You come in here with a problem that is really making you sad, you're probably gonna feel 1000 times worse by the time you log off.

Quoting audreesmama:

Sorry, honey. No offense but a different group would certainly be more supportive than this one will--maybe one without anon. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:00 PM
I'm trying. And yeah I know it will all work out in the end regardless if he stays or goes. My son, this baby, and myself will be alright. Thank you.

Quoting Kellyjude1:

hugs So sorry for what you must be going through.  Just know we are all here for you if you need us. Try and focus on that little blessing you have coming and hopefully in time everything will be okay.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:01 PM
I already have it lol thank you tho.

Quoting touchingstars:

All you need to focus on is you and baby. Get his information incase you need to file child support.

Kellyjude1
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Your child will give you that amazing strength you need to get through this.  Take one day at a time.  

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I hope it all works out for you. Are you married to him??

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Thanks anyway

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

I dont know what to say to you. SOrry he is an asshole.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)