Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hate homewreckers

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

hello ladies
i need to vent so here goes
i work with my (should i say ex) brother in law and his disgusting, dirty, trashy, homewrecking mistress.
it is one of the hardest thing that ive had to put up with. she goes around the job acting arrogant and thinking she can boss people around.  i hate her so much and it takes so much effort on my part not to go into her area and break her face. she hurt my sister and my goddaughter in the worst way possible. i hate her i dont think ive ever hated anyone that bad or wanted to cause any one harm like i want to cause her. ive always brushed off what people say or do to me but when it comes to my family its hard to just ignore. to top it off everyone in the company knows what they did and instead of 
firing her theyre promoting her! it so damn stupid!! 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaroGreenly
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:09 PM
2 moms liked this

She didn't hurt them. Your ex brother-in-law did. What she did was not right, but she's not the only one to blame.

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Sounds to me like your ex brother in law (the one who is/was actually MARRIED) is the one that is the homewrecker.

balagan_imma
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry, but it's your BIL who is the homewrecker. She may have done everything in her power to lure him in, but a real man would have said "go away."

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:10 PM
She didn't break the vows he did. He is the home wrecker not the other woman place the blame on her. You can fire someone because thy slept with a married woman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this
It's very telling that you've got many descriptives of the mistress but none of your soon to be ex brother in law.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this
As someone who was cheated on, I agree with this.

Quoting KaroGreenly:

She didn't hurt them. Your ex brother-in-law did. What she did was not right, but she's not the only one to blame.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:13 PM

the thing is *i shouldve included* was that she knew my sister she went to my goddaughters birthday hung out with all of us like we were the best of friends all while they did what they did. i am not placing all the blame on her at all im not he has his faults to and i hate him very much for it too but the thing that bothers me about her is that she walks around acting like she didnt do anything wrong

MommyBoha
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Not just on her. BIL has more blame
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bethbeth
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:15 PM

What she did was bad, but what your BIL did was way WORSE. He was the one took vows.

sampson200
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I think you're projecting what happened between your sister and BIL onto this woman. It's tinting your view of her. If it is so difficult for you, you really should find another place of employment. I couldn't picture myself working around an ex-BIL who cheated on my sister. And the woman he cheated on her with worked with us. That would be horrible. I would leave and find another job where I was happy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)