Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

selfish bi***hes! CARE FOR YOUR CHILD!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

I need some help understanding something.

Why do parents take the other to court and try to take away their rights or make it to where they can not see their child when that other parent is a good parent? I can understand if the other parent was a bad parent, but anymore I see so many people battling over custody when both parents are good. For instance, my sisters ex took her to court when they split up and tried to get full custody. Not because she was a bad parent, but because he was pissed at her. 

My sons father and I have never been to court. We mutually agreed upon visitations, ect and it works out fine. Hes a great father, though he was  HORRIBLE boyfriend, but what happened between us doesnt change the fact of him being a good father. 

With a child, shouldnt one put what is best for their child first? To not act out of their own selfish desires and grudges? I dont understand laides. Any input?

military quote Pictures, Images and Photos

"Sometimes freedom makes it hard to live, when it takes things from you that you don't want to give"

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Because people are vindictive and selfish.

Not trying to be a hypocrite, because We did take bm to court for primary custody of ss. But that was because bm wasn't able to provide him with a good environment. But- she still gets about 40 percent of the time!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:26 PM
People are selfish and immature. As soon as their feelings get hurt they turn into 5 year olds battling it out at the sand box.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DarksMama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:28 PM

People are assholes. Simple.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)