Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ss is going to be the end of my marrige

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
He beats pn his sibling, kicked his two year oldold.brother in the head (he is 7). Kicked a stranger today, tries to shove his siblings down the stairs, screams for hours, has seen many phys and charms thrm into thinking we make this shit up. He has had two hour long tangents before one was 3 hours. All his siblings beg us to get rid of him. He has strangled another sibling. He is causing a lot of havoc in our family. I am about ready to leave.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
young_lv_mom
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:58 PM
9 moms liked this

video tape it, that way he can't sweet talk his way out of it with counseling. Why would they think you are making it up with only a 7 year old saying it? Sounds odd. and what has your dh said about all of that?

MrsWhite101610
by Amanda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:00 PM
I second this.

Quoting young_lv_mom:

video tape it, that way he can't sweet talk his way out of it with counseling. Why would they think you are making it up with only a 7 year old saying it? Sounds odd. and what has your dh said about all of that?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:00 PM
"well what do you want me to do about it".

Quoting young_lv_mom:

young_lv_mom
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, how about he help be a parent. Sorry you have to deal with all of that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting young_lv_mom:

balagan_imma
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:01 PM
2 moms liked this

Keep seeing different doctors/counsellors until someone listens to you.

I would also look into his diet and allergies. I have heard, but have no first hand knowledge, that some food and dye allergies can cause a child to act the way you describe your SS.

But you need to keep trying until someone believes you. Not just for your marriage, but for the safety of the other children.

anotherhalf
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

If any of those children were my children, I would definitely leave just to protect them.  No child should grow up scared in his/her own home. 

And even if none of the children were mine, no way am I living my one life in such violent chaos.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:02 PM
He can be very charming. I honestly think he is a sociopath. It is all about him. He will hit you then 2 seconds later want to cuddle with you. His mother ignores him. Did not even want custody.
Paranoai
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Sounds like schizophrenia to me.

you should have him see a psychiatrist. read this

http://health.howstuffworks.com/tv-specials/born-schizophrenic-q-and-a.htm

Jennyanne322
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Sounds bipolar.

Quoting Anonymous:

He can be very charming. I honestly think he is a sociopath. It is all about him. He will hit you then 2 seconds later want to cuddle with you. His mother ignores him. Did not even want custody.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:06 PM
He is gone 16 hours a day.

Quoting young_lv_mom:

Wow, how about he help be a parent. Sorry you have to deal with all of that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting young_lv_mom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured