Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

crazy lady!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:20 PM
  • 6 Replies
I'm in my truck waiting in line at my childs school when I'm just sitting messing with my phone and in the corner of my eye I see a lady come out the school and she's walking, looks like she's coming towards my truck. Suddenly she's at my truck pulling on my door handle telling me to open up! She's wearing sunglasses not even paying attention nor hasnt yet to look up at me. I roll my window half way and say "What are you doing!?!?" She looks up and pulls her sunglasses on her head and her mouth drops! She apologizes and could tell she was embarressed. LoL her husband was a few cars behind me and he's now honking to her. I always lock my doors as i get in mt truck. If I didn't and she would of open my doors I would of freaked out yelled at her ass!
Has anything like that ever happen to you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL! No but that's pretty funny!

mamanay041010
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:25 PM
2 moms liked this

A lady did this to my mom at cvs once but my mom didn't lock the door so the lady practically ended up on her lap! It seemed like something out of a movie, initially MY mom was aggressive like yelling and stuff but quickly it became just too comical for all of us, it seems impossible shed not see my mom in the driver seat and to end up on her lap?? It was funny 

jbirdsladie27
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

LOL! No but that's pretty funny!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I went using my automactic door opening on what I thought was my car. I was getting mad I kept hitting and the door would not open. Took me a moment to realize that I was trying to open a car that looked like mine. I did not pull on the handle though. I listen for the pop before I pull the handle.

anotherandree
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I did something similar!  My friend and I were walking out of a store and we were just talking away and got into my car.  It took us a second to figure out it WASN'T MY CAR!  We both kinda yelped and jumped out of the car like it was on fire!  It looked just like it on the outside.  Luckily, no one saw us, but I was SO mortified!

opal10161973
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a silver Kia Optima and they sold A LOAD of them down here.  I cannot tell you how many times I have almost tried to get in the wrong car.  LOL  Right up until I got into a fender bender and never fixed it.  Now, I ALWAYS know which car is mine! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN