Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do so many women on here use it like a pacifier or a security blanket. Grow a pair and show yourselves.

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Same!

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, seeing how crazy this site is I would rather be anon. I don't say mean things tho I just prefer to be known for nothing
lucsch
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I use it so I can be more truthful (not mean--I understand some do that). This is a confession group, and it would be hard to confess certain information if my identity was known.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Plus Lots of people come on here to make connections or friendships or something along that line I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that but that is not why I am here I come on CM for entertainment purposes only. I don't want people sending me friend requests or group invites or anything along those lines I prefer to be completely under the radar

Quoting Anonymous:

Same!

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, seeing how crazy this site is I would rather be anon. I don't say mean things tho I just prefer to be known for nothing
wannabpregnant
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:25 PM
lol!!!!!

Quoting winkyloafer:

Because this post hasn't been made before.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Exactly.

I *am* part of a small private group here, though...and there I feel comfortable sharing a few things. But there, we have ZERO drama and NO judgment. Not a mean word is ever said. Some members of that group are also on MC. A lot of times I will comment here, sharing an experience of mine that I think will be helpful to the OP... but I use anon. The whole world doesn't need to know everything about my life. And I have enough friends :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Plus Lots of people come on here to make connections or friendships or something along that line I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that but that is not why I am here I come on CM for entertainment purposes only. I don't want people sending me friend requests or group invites or anything along those lines I prefer to be completely under the radar

Quoting Anonymous:

Same!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:44 PM
I agree totally I had a small group that I was close to here as well but 2 years ago we moved on to a Facebook group so pretty much all of my activity on CM I would prefer to be anonymous. I wish they would expand this feature to all of the groups

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly.

I *am* part of a small private group here, though...and there I feel comfortable sharing a few things. But there, we have ZERO drama and NO judgment. Not a mean word is ever said. Some members of that group are also on MC. A lot of times I will comment here, sharing an experience of mine that I think will be helpful to the OP... but I use anon. The whole world doesn't need to know everything about my life. And I have enough friends :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Same!

Quoting Anonymous:

Shermy
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:48 PM
I get really confused when people care if others use the anon button. Boo hoo, some people say mean things and hide behind it? Not cool, but it happens. If it doesn't work for you, there are SO many other great groups here.

Not to mention, there are so many users in this group, it wouldn't matter who says it, you won't remember, or mentally track it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:57 PM

BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:58 PM

The real question is.....why are you still in this group if you have such a problem with the anon button?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)