Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would you do if your neighbor's dog almost pees on your head? EDITED

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

The manager laughed when I told him that!

Since she's hardly home and when she is shes fucking all day I didn't even want to go up to give her a note! I couldn't climb the stairs anyway because I had a cast on! I told the apt manger to leave her a note or call her to tell her to lay pee pads or something down for her dog because he pees over her balcony. Well, I had no idea her dog was "illegal immigrant"! She's on housing and she is required to report her pet not only to housing , but to the complex! I had no Idea my apt take housing! Aside from that I never, ever see her walk him, he doesn't have a crate. She just leaves him outside all day and night even when it was freezing last week. He barked continuously that night because the poor dog was cold. Who does that...gets a dog and toss him on the patio like that? She leaves her trash on her patio so with the dog not having much interaction, he tears it up and guess where it lands? He even SHITTED out there and it came down too along with his vomit! The manger told her to remove the dog last week when I told him that his maintenence  man have to clean that shit up because I refuse! I don't even know if the dog is registered or even been vaccinated. My back patio smells like a damn livestock auction show!  My dd can't even play out there because the wench still has the damn dog. They guy came and cleaned it off but it still stinks because its in the wood!  I  pay dang near $800 a month for my place and this heifer lives for free gets a dog and don't clean up after it and really doesn't care about her neighbor who lets you borrow our car jack when you had a blowout.

I really wanted to call housing myself but I'm not in the business of putting her and her kids out in the street for her being a ass!

What else is there for me to do?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM

BUMP!

tossed
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:27 PM

The smell...perhaps go to a pet store and get some of the odor remover spray for pet odors. If the pee and poop continues to rain down on you, call the code enforcement office for your city or the health department. Why has the manager not made her get rid of the dog or reported her violation to housing? I live in an apartment and am trying to get out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Quoting tossed:

The smell...perhaps go to a pet store and get some of the odor remover spray for pet odors. If the pee and poop continues to rain down on you, call the code enforcement office for your city or the health department. Why has the manager not made her get rid of the dog or reported her violation to housing? I live in an apartment and am trying to get out.

He has no real balls apparently because he just asked me if she still had it yesterday. I told him she still has it so I guess he was being nice about it to see if she would remove it without him reporting to housing. The maitenence guy used bleach on the concrete but the smell is sinking into the wood. I would get something like that but I will have to bill her for the cost, but it her pet and she should clean up after it!

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Go to her,.. say, "I'm sorry, but your dog isn't supposed to be here.  It has peed and pooped down onto my balcony so much that my kid can't play out there.   If you don't rehome it by next week, I'm calling the housing authority on you.   Bye..."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Call the local ASPCA or animal control.  I don't think they will mess with her immigration status.  What she is doing is cruel and unsanitary. 

tossed
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:41 PM

I TOTALLY agree that she should pay for it. They (apt) may have to remove the wood or at least paint over it. I have had cigarette smoke seeping into my apartment. It has been so bad that it set off our asthma. I bought an air purifier....my cost. The comment I got from maintenance was that it is not possible for smoke to come in from other apartments. ALL of the managers smoke, so they don't notice the smell. I HATE apartments. I am looking at a duplex (the other side is owned by the owner who is in a nursing home) and have to make a decision. Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting tossed:

He has no real balls apparently because he just asked me if she still had it yesterday. I told him she still has it so I guess he was being nice about it to see if she would remove it without him reporting to housing. The maitenence guy used bleach on the concrete but the smell is sinking into the wood. I would get something like that but I will have to bill her for the cost, but it her pet and she should clean up after it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:44 PM
I called her dog an illegal immigrant......she's a citizen. I
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Quoting tossed:

I hate apartments too but while I'm repairing my credit, its the best option. I thought about renting a duplex or townhome too but the ones I seen are smaller than this aptartment I'm in now.....and a lot more expensive too. I just hate when I move into a nice quiet place like this one, the property decides to take a government subsidy and you get folks that don't follow rules. Its a pet friendly property and all she had to do is pay $200 deposit for it and some pee pads and a crate. The sad thing is its a Pitt mix and no interaction means it would probably be aggressive with her small kids if the ever play with it. Im even more determined to get a house now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN