Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG THIS IS EFFING PISSING ME OFF!**UPDATE..Not so pissed anymore**

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:06 PM
  • 65 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am trying to learn how to knit and this shit is so effing hard!!!!!!!! I am getting so pissed I want to stab someone with one of these damn knitting needles!!!!!!!! OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok vent over lol

Ok so I took PinkButterfly66's advice and I went and bought some bamboo knitting needles and SHE WAS RIGHT! OMG I love them! And I have now completed a few rows of knitting. Oh and it helped that I found a video clip on youtube that helped a ton. Someone uploaded it from a DVD so I went on Ebay and ordered it last night also. The lady is way better at explaining things than on the video I got from the library. It is for Teens but who cares if I can learn from it lol.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IncognitoOne
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Back. Away. From. The. Knitting.

Pnukey
by Jenn on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:07 PM

It really is hard, but once you get the hang of it, you are rewarded with much cuteness! Hang in there!

Schleetle
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Lol... I used to know how to knit. I've heard people say "it's like riding a bike..." Well that is bull. I forgot how to knit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AylinsMom
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:09 PM

LOL ! I'm left handed and I know better not to even try. However my husband got me this knitting loom for Christmas. I was like WTF ? My husband shops at Sam's Club and saw it there and hence my Christmas gift. LOL P.S. I like crocheting. You might find that easier.

queen_k0302
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Sorry your having a hard time :(
My mom tried to teach me so mant times. I never could do it. Im the only crafty one out of 8. I can sew just about anything.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Perfect.Pixie
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Crocheting is easier and more fun
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamanay041010
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Guess I'm sol cause I can't ride a bike!! Lol

Quoting Schleetle:

Lol... I used to know how to knit. I've heard people say "it's like riding a bike..." Well that is bull. I forgot how to knit.

AndrewsMommy01
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I love crocheting. I can crochet like there is no tomorrow lol. I just really wanted to learn to knit but omg I am starting to rethink this whole knitting thing lol

Quoting AylinsMom:

LOL ! I'm left handed and I know better not to even try. However my husband got me this knitting loom for Christmas. I was like WTF ? My husband shops at Sam's Club and saw it there and hence my Christmas gift. LOL P.S. I like crocheting. You might find that easier.

enjoys_names
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I don't knit, but I did teach myself to crochet...I still get frustrated and have to walk away lol keep it up!! you can do it!!

AndrewsMommy01
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:13 PM

You're telling me lol

Quoting Perfect.Pixie:

Crocheting is easier and more fun

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured