Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't understand.  How do people say they accidentally had anal sex because "it just slipped in"?  What is wrong with someone's ass that a penis can just "slip in"?  Or should I ask what is wrong with the penis?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

i dont mind a couple of fingers but i am hestiant to say yes to the whole thing. he is well endowed and i like my butt too much

TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Would you describe it to people as "just slipping in"?  lol  I bet not.

Quoting Anonymous:

It happened to me once during some rough sex. Hurt like hell thought I was going to shit myself and puke at the same time. Makes me sore just thinking about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:46 PM
it happens. And sober as well
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah. You never want to experience it. Wild sex gone wrong. I screamed for a good 10 mins in pain. My anus has never been the same. I think it ripped. My husband feels awful. He wasn't aiming for it, he just got carried away and it went in the wrong hole.

Quoting Des10ed2b:

i have often wondered the same thing. it hurts like hell when you ALLOW it to happen. i cant imagine the horrendous pain of NOT wanting it to happen!

Mom2five87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:47 PM

It's happened to me before. Once with DH and once with an ex boyfriend. But it didn't SLIP in. Saying that it SLIPPED in makes it sound too easy and smooth. Hell no, it forced it's way in because they got too carried away, were going at it too hard and fast and it slipped out and then didn't go back into the correct hole. If this has never happened to you, pray that it never does... cuz that shit HURTS!

pregnant

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:47 PM

OW that had to hurt. oh damn, i think i would have knock the shit out of him. watch where the fuck you aim that damn thing.

Quoting purpleducky:

I know a guy who did accidental anal on a girl. He was just thrusting hard and accidentally came out and when he went back in it went in the wrong hole.

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Well he said she did scream.

Quoting Anonymous:

OW that had to hurt. oh damn, i think i would have knock the shit out of him. watch where the fuck you aim that damn thing.

Quoting purpleducky:

I know a guy who did accidental anal on a girl. He was just thrusting hard and accidentally came out and when he went back in it went in the wrong hole.

MammaPaparazza
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Yes, when I went to the bathroom around 4 am that morning and had to shit my ass was horribly sore, I was very confused because I do Remember being sleepy and dh helping me walk up the steps. So I woke him up and I said, " hey did you fuck me the ass?"
He said, " yeah you asked for it!"
I said no fucking way!
He said, "well I asked and you said ok!"
I do not remember any sex happening at all!!!!

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Accidental consent....that is a new one...lol.

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

I had accidental anal once lol
Because I took some medicine that made me loopy and I accidentally said yes !!!
Lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC2Long
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Yeah. I... Uh... Never had this exact scenario happen once in college after a LOT of Khalua Cokes. Nope. Never happened.

Quoting southernjess3:

very rough wet sex. it sliped out, then he goes to roughly thrust, pushing it in wrong hole. causing screaming and a " get the fuck out!"

cough cough. never experienced this...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:50 PM
I know that dh and I have been in the middle of regular sex and it slipped out and he tried to put it in accidentally, but it wouldn't go in. My goodness, how in the world would it accidentally actually go in?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)