Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im so angry.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
Why can't people respect my wishes about how I want my labor and delivery to go?!?! I don't want it on Facebook because I want it personal I don't want everyone to know that I'm in lobor!!! My sister just won't understand that and it makes me so mad. It has started a huge fight between my sister and I and I can't stand it. I want to be the one to tell my child's father when he is born and she said she is going to. Everyone else in my family is respecting my decision except for her!! Sorry I just need to get this out of my system.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paigesmommy5264
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Just don't tell her when you're in labor..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Unfriend her and don't tell her when you go in labor.
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:52 PM

if she can't respect your wishes, then perhaps she doesn't need to be in the inner circle any more, and she can wait until you're ready to share the news with everyone else to get the 411.

LadyFreeRider
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Don't let her know when you go into labor. See if your other family members will agree to not tell her until you are ready. Sorry you're having problems with your sister. She is probably just excited.
1likeme
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:52 PM
She can't say anything if she doesn't know. Inform your family to keep her in the dark and she can find out when you announce it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:14 PM
I don't know how I could keep it from her, I want my little nieces there as soon as he is born and she would have to know in order to bring them): I just have to try to convince her that she should respect my wishes/:
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:16 PM

So don't tell your sister until afterward?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Why do you want your young nieces there?  Your sister obviously doesn't respect you so why would you want her that at all? You aren't making sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know how I could keep it from her, I want my little nieces there as soon as he is born and she would have to know in order to bring them): I just have to try to convince her that she should respect my wishes/:

CotterpinDoozer
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM

If she won't respect your decision, you may have to decide what's more important to you, being the one to tell the father or having your little nieces there. I hope she comes to her senses and realizes it's not about what she wants.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:20 PM
You don't understand how close we all are... my nieces are so excited for their new baby and you know how bad it would hurt their feelings if they didn't get to be in the waiting room when my mom comes out with pictures? Also my other nieces and nephew will be there and that would break the other ones little hearts to know that their other cousins were there and they weren't:/

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you want your young nieces there?  Your sister obviously doesn't respect you so why would you want her that at all? You aren't making sense.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN