Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pregnant and Breastfeeding

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
If you got pregnant while still breast feeding did you notice your beast filling up quicker than normal?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Replies (11-17):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:40 PM
12 months

Quoting bubbbaNbabygirl:

How old is your kiddo that's nursing? I seemed to make less but I think part if it was my milk was finally regulating,i made way too much! Lol

2ninos4me
by Mrs.Erika2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:42 PM
I nursed ds1 the entire time i was preg with ds2 . I did notice that my milk supply was lower than normal for few weeks than it went back to normal , but i never saw any changes on my breasts that made me wonder if i was pregnant ( i took a pregnancy test for other reasons lol )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:46 PM
I have other reasons to suspect I am pregnant... I also noticed I am extra full today so I was curious

Quoting 2ninos4me:

I nursed ds1 the entire time i was preg with ds2 . I did notice that my milk supply was lower than normal for few weeks than it went back to normal , but i never saw any changes on my breasts that made me wonder if i was pregnant ( i took a pregnancy test for other reasons lol )

2ninos4me
by Mrs.Erika2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Oh ok so you should test because bfing breasts arent a good clue to find out if preg or not :) lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I have other reasons to suspect I am pregnant... I also noticed I am extra full today so I was curious

Quoting 2ninos4me:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Lol i plan to. Dh was going to pick me up a test last night but got embarrassed I guess. Men

Quoting 2ninos4me:

Oh ok so you should test because bfing breasts arent a good clue to find out if preg or not :) lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 2ninos4me:

2ninos4me
by Mrs.Erika2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:51 PM

arrrggghhhh :/ i hate waiting to find out if a baby's on the way or not lol ... i hope you get the test soon ! :) specially because the worrying makes everything to feel as if there in fact is a baby on his/her way lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol i plan to. Dh was going to pick me up a test last night but got embarrassed I guess. Men

Quoting 2ninos4me:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 2ninos4me:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:54 PM
My son was 11 months old when I got pregnant. Contrary to what everyone told me, he increased his nursing. He never self weaned during the pregnancy and, again, increased feedings towards the end.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)