Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your purse...

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:39 PM
  • 82 Replies

My husband emptied my purse because he said I have the most random collection of items! Lol he's making fun of me! Yeah it's probably random to have a fork but I don't trust the silver wear at work lol who's more random than this? I know you're out there!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SummasMomma
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:49 PM

The most random thing I've found in my purse is a cookie from work that I couldn't remember putting in there. It was hard as a rock.

Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Lol my friend pulled old string cheese from hers. I hope you didn't eat it!!

Quoting The_Doodle:

The most random thing I've found in my purse is a cookie from work that I couldn't remember putting in there. It was hard as a rock.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:50 PM
don't own a purse
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Hmmm....most random thing in my purse would have to be a toy car. My ds loves cars, so I have one in my purse for just in case he wants to play with one while we're out.
Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:53 PM

We basically have identical stuff. Except I have a spoon as well, and mine is all plastic. I have like four straws. I have tape too, for taping notes to doors. Also, a flashlight. Oh and latex gloves. Coffee creamer from restaurants.

Oh I had scones in it last week.

Val99
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I keep a fork and a spoon in mine.  I like to have an Activia yogurt in the morning at work to keep my digestive system healthy.  My dh teases me about it.

My purse has my passport (and 3 copies of it), driver's license, and a copy of my birth certificate, tooth brush, toothpaste, floss, brush, all toiletries I'd need for overnight.  My company has sent me off to the airport for an international flight without time to pack.  They say "buy new when you get there".  *sigh*  very frustrating.

Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Hahaha thank you! I told my husband and he shook his head while muttering "women" :)

Quoting Ultra_:

We basically have identical stuff. Except I have a spoon as well, and mine is all plastic. I have like four straws. I have tape too, for taping notes to doors. Also, a flashlight. Oh and latex gloves. Coffee creamer from restaurants.

Oh I had scones in it last week.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN