Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My kid, my decision....am I wrong???

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
  • 55 Replies
6 moms liked this

Last time I checked, my babies came out of me, not anyone else. So if I choose not to breastfeed, let my kids have junk food, let them stay up late, and whatever else I choose to do its MY choice. Some of you moms need to cool it. I dont tell anyone how to raise their kids. Its plain rude. 

ETA- I am in no way talking about dangerous things. Just had to put that out there.

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nunyabusiness
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM

.....okie dokie

Cochise
by Dawn on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Some people seem to think they own others I suppose... 

alli1204
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
You must be new to cm. ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babiegurl47
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:25 PM
3 moms liked this

No, Ive been here from the beginning. Its all the new moms who started all this up. Old cafemom used to be nice lol.

Quoting alli1204:

alli1204
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been around about 5 years. It seems like this site is becoming less about kids/being a mom and more about drama. It's whatever. Good, solid entertainment!

Quoting babiegurl47:

No, Ive been here from the beginning. Its all the new moms who started all this up. Old cafemom used to be nice lol.

Quoting alli1204:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:31 PM
4 moms liked this
I agree :-)
All these bitches just wanna stir the pot because they don't get enough attention from their husbands.
babiegurl47
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:31 PM

Oh yeah its very entertaining. I just dont like people harrassing me through messages bc they dont agree with something.

Quoting alli1204:

I've been around about 5 years. It seems like this site is becoming less about kids/being a mom and more about drama. It's whatever. Good, solid entertainment!

Quoting babiegurl47:

Quoting alli1204:

brittany208
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:32 PM
4 moms liked this

true.... but then other people have to DEAL with your kids down the road. And it's also rude to raise little hellions that other people have to be around. or support. or whatever.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:33 PM

By posting your preference the above mentioned things is just opening yourself up for judgement.  If you don't want to here people bash about your choices don't post about them.

I.am.Betty
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:35 PM
7 moms liked this
just because you have the right to make the decisions, doesnt make them the RIGHT decision..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN