Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i dare you... (if you open the post you gotta do the dare)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
5 moms liked this
to relax! especially for my stressed mamas. & dont tell me theres not enough time! it only takes a minute to put some hot water in a bucket and soak your feet for a minute.. or polish your nails real quick. hop in the shower & just relax...

thats my dare for the day.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:30 PM
:)
audreesmama
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Accepted!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MPH_2010
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I was just thinking how nice a hot bath sounded!

mcclainprincess
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Ugh. Today was soooo exhausting and i get to get up and do it again tomorrow. I want to go take a shower, but i cant seem to get off the couch..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
robibuni
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I wish :/

This is my relaxation...WITH my 11 month old mistaking me for a fucking jungle gym (she will NOT go to sleep, ugh). And when she DOES go to sleep, she has to sleep on me or is waking up every 5-10 minutes all night long.

I would kill for a shower that wasn't being rushed by DH to come get the baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:04 PM
did you try the CIO method? ds couldnt sleep without me at first either but if you dont give them a choice they get used to it after awhile & sleep just fine! just dont wait till there like 2. now would be a good time to start!

Quoting robibuni:

This is my relaxation...WITH my 11 month old mistaking me for a fucking jungle gym (she will NOT go to sleep, ugh). And when she DOES go to sleep, she has to sleep on me or is waking up every 5-10 minutes all night long.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM
bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I take your dare and raise you another. I dare you to give your dh one hell of a romping tonight BUT it has to be something waaaay out if he ordinary for you both hahaha! I'll relax and you'll have a freaky night. Right on!!
glycerinej
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:10 PM
I'm taking this dare and OPs. (:

Quoting Anonymous:

I take your dare and raise you another. I dare you to give your dh one hell of a romping tonight BUT it has to be something waaaay out if he ordinary for you both hahaha! I'll relax and you'll have a freaky night. Right on!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robibuni
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:11 PM

No. She doesn't really respond to it.

DD1 was fine to CIO for short periods of time but she's a different character all together. DD2 also hates being in the carseat and if we go visit my MIL, it's an hour car ride. If we didn't stop, she'd cry the entire way. So trying to get her to CIO won't work.

Quoting Anonymous:

did you try the CIO method? ds couldnt sleep without me at first either but if you dont give them a choice they get used to it after awhile & sleep just fine! just dont wait till there like 2. now would be a good time to start!

Quoting robibuni:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)