Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I spanked my kid in the mall today AND...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 634 Replies
121 moms liked this

I spanked my kid in the mall today and an old man was sitting on a bench and saw and he thumbs upped me!  I passed by him, and he muttered, "Most mom's are too damn afraid to spank their out of control kids who need a good spanking, good job!"

~ I swatted my kid's behind because he started to throw a temper tantrum when we left a store, I told him Let's Go, and he sat down and cried... So, I picked him up and spanked him and he quit crying and we walked our merry way around the mall ~  

Momma don't play.

(He's a toddler, I didn't abuse him, I didn't beat him, I didn't punch him, or slap him, I didn't hurt him, I didn't leave a bruise or a mark.  I spanked his butt once and it got his attention to act like a normal human being and walk around the mall instead of throwing a temper tantrum.)

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:05 AM
3 moms liked this

Good for you?

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:05 AM
22 moms liked this

I have often been told by older people that "I have the right of it" rather than that "new way of parenting" and that is because I am not afraid to spank or discipline if necessary

kattu
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Okayyyy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:06 AM
6 moms liked this
Well good job for disciplining. I don't spank... but this momma don't play either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
macysmom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:06 AM
40 moms liked this
Preach it sista! Spank them butts! I'm a swatter too. Public or not. It.really gets their attention.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eviesmom453
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:07 AM
33 moms liked this

You know, your kid probably wouldn't be acting like that in the 1st place if you didn't hit him instead of talking to him like a normal human being. WTF is wrong with you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:07 AM
10 moms liked this
That's nice...be proud of striking a child...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:07 AM
You sure told him! Forget your switch?
Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:08 AM
16 moms liked this
When my son needs it i do it. I have never heard any complaints in public and once at my ob apt my son started up and my husband spanked him and my dr said we were the first people who knew how to control our child, he is sick of the parents who only talk to the screaming child and can't control the kids jumping on furniture.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:08 AM

How old is he?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)