Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You do NOT have to use soap on your vag!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I clean mine...twice daily in the shower, with warm water. No odor...ever. Why in the hell would anyone use soap on their hoo hah?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Quoting wkukid:

I will continue to use soap. And deodorant. And shampoo. I'm just not a crunchy momma. I like my stuff to smell good.

this
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Soap is my friend. I like it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

Quoting Anonymous:

why the hell do you care how another woman cleans their vagina?

What a stupid answer. Why do any of us give a shit about ANYTHING on cafemom? What's wrong? are you angrty because your cooter stinks?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I wash mine everyday with soap! Wtf! Who has time to shower twice a day. I bet my vag smells better then your vag! You are gross! Sweet smelling = me! Nasty fish smelling= you! Nuff said!!!!!
crazymom21
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:41 AM
I keep the bar of soap in there so I don't have to wash but weekly =). Sure it itches and burns but I smell zestfully clean. You bathe twice a day. Everyone is different and that makes the world go round(literally). If we were all the same the earth wouldn't rotate and it might be extremely dark and cold. Or bright and hot. Could you imagine how horrible that would be?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Pink.
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Sex and period mess with your Ph balance too. That's why I use the wash designed to maintain Ph balance.

Quoting SadeAyosmom:

your not meant to use soap it messes with the ph levels. just warm water. ...

altho i do baby wipe myself after using toilet so i gues i am already messing with the ph levels.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SadeAyosmom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:41 AM

same all over and the vagina... i cant help it i know your not meant to but i do

Quoting Anonymous:

I use Dove unscented. I gotta lather!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
SadeAyosmom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:43 AM

yeah i use dove all over and my vagina.

i couldnt see myself showering and not soaping up. i use baby wipes after sex too... so does SO

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Sex and period mess with your Ph balance too. That's why I use the wash designed to maintain Ph balance.

Quoting SadeAyosmom:

your not meant to use soap it messes with the ph levels. just warm water. ...

altho i do baby wipe myself after using toilet so i gues i am already messing with the ph levels.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
brittney28
by Brittney on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I use Johnson's&johnsons pure soap. Hypoallergenic and fragrence free.. I'm prone to infections.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Eww. Vagisil is made especially for the cooch i would feel dirty if i just splashed water on it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured