Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does anyone actually HOPE that their child is gay?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband and I do.

I honestly would sleep so much better at night knowing that my daughter isn't going to get pregnant.

Do you ever hope your kid is gay?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Replies (171-176):
Luna091306
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:21 AM

I've had quite a few gay friends, mostly men. They always thought so highly of their mothers and were extremely close to them. I hope to have that sort of relationship with my ds, gay or not. Ultimately, I wish for happiness for my children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:21 AM

What a stupid fucking answer. I never like any of the crap you type in here anyway, so I'm not suprised. LOL

When did I say I wasn't going to be teaching the kid morals? LOL...you assume that because of me secretly hoping she's a lesbian? Is being a lesbian an immoral thing to you? Oh please say it is...and then explain to me the error of my ways. 

Quoting brebugmom91:

God forbid you do what normal parents do, when it comes to pregnancy, and teach her morals. That's too hard.

brebugmom91
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:29 AM
LMAO!! Yay I have a stalker AND I got her all worked up!!!!!!!!!!! Go me *dances*

Now to your idiotic reply, if you teach your daughter that sex isn't something she should do, but if she does to be on birth control, and to use condoms, she won't get pregnant.

Of course I don't believe being a lesbian is wrong! Way to jump to a completely random conclusion. Eh but what can I expect from a twat waffle like yourself. At least I can say I teach my kids morals.

Quoting Anonymous:

What a stupid fucking answer. I never like any of the crap you type in here anyway, so I'm not suprised. LOL

When did I say I wasn't going to be teaching the kid morals? LOL...you assume that because of me secretly hoping she's a lesbian? Is being a lesbian an immoral thing to you? Oh please say it is...and then explain to me the error of my ways. 

Quoting brebugmom91:

God forbid you do what normal parents do, when it comes to pregnancy, and teach her morals. That's too hard.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armstrong7984
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Uh No i would love for my child to not be ridiculed and not have a harder life just for my selfish reasons.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I don't hope and I don't worry. They are what they are. I will love and support them no matter what.

BensMom12412
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:38 PM
I do. My son has no family jewels, sometimes I think it would be easier for another man to accept him then a chick. But I have along time before I hit that road so we will see :) as long as he's happy ill be happy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)