Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

MY Walmart story!

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:31 AM
  • 1 Replies
Today, I went to Walmart to pick up a few things and my brother and girls were waiting in the Subway restuarant while I shopped.after I was done I went to meet them. I notice 2 women who had a baby (about 5-6 months old with them), my youngest DD told them that the baby was pretty as we headed to the bathroom. While we were in the bathroom, these ladies came in pushing the grocery cart into the bathroom. While we were washing our hands I happened to look into the mirror and watched one lady pouring vodka (she had a 5th of vodka in her diaper bag)into a subway glass, she then poured a little orange juice in the cup, paused then poured some more, while she did this, she commented to the girl she was with (who looked 15-16 at the most) that she had better not get too drunk while they shopped because she was going to have to drive home. She then handed one of the glasses of vodka to the other girl and told her that she didn't make hers (the young girls) as strong as hers (the older girl). These "ladies" were getting drunk while shopping at Walmart with a young baby.
I left the bathroom and told a manager what I saw and heard. The manager said they would check it out, but didnt act like she was going to do anything. I hope they don't get in an accident with that baby in the car.

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:35 AM
That's crazy nuts. Smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN