Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think my mom is lying to me.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My mom has been a pot smoker basically her whole life. She was spending $50 a week on it. Back in October we moved to a new town because she got a promotion at work. She quit smoking. And I believe she really quit. I never smelled it or saw any pot in her room. Well tonight I was on the couch and I thought I smelled it. It was just briefly and it wasn't a strong scent. Then I went to the downstairs bathroom and I think I might have smelled it again. I'm not 100% sure. It could just have been my mind playing tricks on me. I sure hope she hasn't started again. I'd be real disappointed. It would explain why she's always broke even though she's gotten a pay raise...I just don't know. I don't think I should as her yet till I get more evidence.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Replies (31-34):
silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:26 PM

it sounds like she lives with OP so yeah it is her business

Quoting EAzizM:

It is her own damn business. Leave her alone. And no, i am not a smoker. I just dont believe you should stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:30 PM
I don't care that others smoke... the ONLY problem I have with your situation is doing it in the home.
Destiny907
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Get her a nice little hydroponic plant kit, then she will never have to buy it again and she will love you forever!!! one like these, so nice!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:47 PM
I don't like her smoking in the house with my kids home. I certainly don't want her growing it either.

Quoting Destiny907:

Get her a nice little hydroponic plant kit, then she will never have to buy it again and she will love you forever!!! one like these, so nice!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN