Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

he cheated........now what?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
I discovered that my husband cheated,and now idk what to do, some days I'm so mad I could kill him other days so hurt I can't even get out of bed..... Not sure what to do.... Leave or try to work it out....
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Depends I guess. Is it the first time? Why did he cheat? How long did he cheat? Did he come to you or did you find out through someone?

Cheating is not ok by any means but it can be fixed and you can move on. Take your time and really figure out for your self. All women say "I'd leave 100% " but unless they have been cheated on they will never know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcclainprincess
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:30 AM
I divorced mine.

Do what you gotta do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Leave him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:00 AM

I would leave.

kayla4507
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:01 AM

Did he tell you or did you find out on your own? If he told you, then it may be worth trying to work out. Otherwise, leave him. You deserve someone better. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:03 AM

It depends, do you feel safe that he won't do it again? I stayed but I will never feel the same about him or us, I don't really care though about being in love with someone. Staying home with my kids having 100% custody and not having to deal with any gf/ wife of an X is more important to me than feeling "in love"

melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:05 AM

I would leave, cheating is one thing I will not tolerate, i do not care how sorry he says he is, I would not stick around to listen to it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Trust me I know

Quoting momoftwo0406:

Depends I guess. Is it the first time? Why did he cheat? How long did he cheat? Did he come to you or did you find out through someone?

Cheating is not ok by any means but it can be fixed and you can move on. Take your time and really figure out for your self. All women say "I'd leave 100% " but unless they have been cheated on they will never know.

-KC-
by Honesty on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:08 AM
LEAVE
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Perfect response I agree 100%

Quoting momoftwo0406:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN