Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im ready to leave this earth. **edit to clarify**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 197 Replies
8 moms liked this
i am spiritually ready to join my lord and savior jesus christ in heaven. this world is spiraling out of control and becoming more hostile and evil day by day. im sad that i brought babies into it to grow up in these times of misery. dont get me wrong,i do not regret them at all, i love them more than anything and they are my everything. my greatest blessing. but nothing would make me happier to join the lord in heaven with my precious babies. i know there are still good people on earth, heck i even know a few. but as a whole, mankind is becoming more evil and greedy every day. im just ready to be in paradise with my lord, my babies and all those that i hold dear.

after 150+ replies that seem to think im suicidal or homicidal, please forgive me for sending the wrong message. i didnt mean to come across that way at all. all i mean is that im looking forward to being in paradise with my heavenly father and my loved ones. given the choice between this earth and heaven, of course heaven is the answer. obviously its not my choice when to go, and ill be alive and well as long as the lord has a plan for me on this earth. im sorry if my post was accidentally unclear.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:41 AM
5 moms liked this
Well... don't rush into anything, k? The lord will wait patiently.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:41 AM
2 moms liked this
Are you suicidal right now?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:42 AM

remember: down the river not across the stream.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:42 AM
4 moms liked this

I hope someone can trace your IP address. That's crazy talk and please let your kids pediatrician know how you feel.

Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:42 AM
4 moms liked this

http://suicidehotlines.com/index.html

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Wow.
Kage336
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM
...oh dear.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM
I think Jesus knows better than you do when you're spiritually ready to go. Just wait, OK?

Do you need support right now?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM
4 moms liked this
definitely not, not suicidal, just ready to be with the lord in heaven. ill make the best of my time here on earth and trust the lord knows when is best to bring me home.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well... don't rush into anything, k? The lord will wait patiently.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM

OMG! I was gonna ask OP if she wants to hop into my spaceship and fly to Mars, but you got me beat.

Quoting Anonymous:

remember: down the river not across the stream.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)