Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im ready to leave this earth. **edit to clarify**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
i am spiritually ready to join my lord and savior jesus christ in heaven. this world is spiraling out of control and becoming more hostile and evil day by day. im sad that i brought babies into it to grow up in these times of misery. dont get me wrong,i do not regret them at all, i love them more than anything and they are my everything. my greatest blessing. but nothing would make me happier to join the lord in heaven with my precious babies. i know there are still good people on earth, heck i even know a few. but as a whole, mankind is becoming more evil and greedy every day. im just ready to be in paradise with my lord, my babies and all those that i hold dear.

after 150+ replies that seem to think im suicidal or homicidal, please forgive me for sending the wrong message. i didnt mean to come across that way at all. all i mean is that im looking forward to being in paradise with my heavenly father and my loved ones. given the choice between this earth and heaven, of course heaven is the answer. obviously its not my choice when to go, and ill be alive and well as long as the lord has a plan for me on this earth. im sorry if my post was accidentally unclear.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Replies (11-20):
ANSLUASI
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM
6 moms liked this

Put it into perspective and do some reading about history. I'd suggest starting with the Vikings and Huns and proceed onward until you hit the Holocaust. Things are MILD nowadays compared to the all on horror that resides in human history books.

And, BTW, to wish to escape to heaven is a cop out. Do the job you were put here for first: work towards making the world a better place. We can't all throw up our hands and wait for glory, need to roll up the sleeves and move some mountains first.

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Good god, get mental help. Is your name andrea?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I know how you feel. Not suicidal just looking forward to the future that awaits :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM

I really think you need to seek out some help.

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Well I am very glad u are spiritually ready. But the fact is it isn't your time yet. Your time will come and it's a good thing you are ready. Please don't do anything crazy. There are still good ppl on earth and the chance for things to turn around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Sounds good. :-)

I know the world seems terrible at times, remember to seek out the good in everyone. *hugs*

Quoting Anonymous:

definitely not, not suicidal, just ready to be with the lord in heaven. ill make the best of my time here on earth and trust the lord knows when is best to bring me home.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well... don't rush into anything, k? The lord will wait patiently.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Please do not go around posting this stuff so people who are actually thinking about doing that will see it!! I erased your comment because I didn't want to duplicate it.  

Quoting Anonymous:

melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:45 AM

This is the same attitude my grandma had about death.  When she passed away I think it made it much easier on the family then what it was when my grandpap died.  My grandma felt that way for as long as I can remember.

Quoting Anonymous:

definitely not, not suicidal, just ready to be with the lord in heaven. ill make the best of my time here on earth and trust the lord knows when is best to bring me home.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well... don't rush into anything, k? The lord will wait patiently.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)