Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im ready to leave this earth. **edit to clarify**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
i am spiritually ready to join my lord and savior jesus christ in heaven. this world is spiraling out of control and becoming more hostile and evil day by day. im sad that i brought babies into it to grow up in these times of misery. dont get me wrong,i do not regret them at all, i love them more than anything and they are my everything. my greatest blessing. but nothing would make me happier to join the lord in heaven with my precious babies. i know there are still good people on earth, heck i even know a few. but as a whole, mankind is becoming more evil and greedy every day. im just ready to be in paradise with my lord, my babies and all those that i hold dear.

after 150+ replies that seem to think im suicidal or homicidal, please forgive me for sending the wrong message. i didnt mean to come across that way at all. all i mean is that im looking forward to being in paradise with my heavenly father and my loved ones. given the choice between this earth and heaven, of course heaven is the answer. obviously its not my choice when to go, and ill be alive and well as long as the lord has a plan for me on this earth. im sorry if my post was accidentally unclear.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Replies (61-70):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I think u should get help. I love my life here with my family. If heaven is better than this I cant imagine it

Quoting Anonymous:

oh thats not what i mean at all. im not suicidal. im just saying im looking forward to being in paradise with my heavenly father, and if that happened now, id be thrilled. :)

Quoting svolkov:

If u decide to kill yourself please leave those babies out of it

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:08 AM
i definitely wont be. but your mockery makes me think disappointment is something you may discover yourself. :(

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

As silly as I think this post is, OP I hope you're not too disappointed when you get there...lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:10 AM
funny thing, i dont have a tv. im on the net for fb and cm only, oh yah and CL. its not the news, its just the misery i see in peoples lives on a daily basis. its sad to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Stop watching the news. The people in your life, your community, your little world, are probably not evil. Things aren't getting worse, they are just getting into every household with a tv. Unplug.

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:10 AM

I'm not mocking you. You are mocking Christianity.

Quoting Anonymous:

i definitely wont be. but your mockery makes me think disappointment is something you may discover yourself. :(

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

As silly as I think this post is, OP I hope you're not too disappointed when you get there...lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:10 AM
im sure in some ways i can. food for thought. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand.Youre here to learn from them my friend.

Quoting Anonymous:

i do try, but some folks make it very very hard. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds good. :-)

I know the world seems terrible at times, remember to seek out the good in everyone. *hugs*

Quoting Anonymous:

definitely not, not suicidal, just ready to be with the lord in heaven. ill make the best of my time here on earth and trust the lord knows when is best to bring me home.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well... don't rush into anything, k? The lord will wait patiently.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:12 AM
why uncomfortable? and what should i seek help for?

Quoting krayzbabylove:

This post makes me very uncomfortable. I think you should get some help!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:17 AM
You need to praise the Lord and be Thankful you woke up this morning. He has given you LIFE. He died for YOU. He suffered for your sins. And you are just sitting around waiting to die.

Quoting Anonymous:

no pity here, just thankful that i get to be in paradise with heavenly father someday, and i wish it was today. given the options to stay on earth or go to heaven...heaven wins everytime. :) thats all im saying.

Quoting Anonymous:

You are letting the way you FEEL control your mind, and spirit. You are listening to the Devil, not your Savior. So tune in to your SAVIOR and tune the other dude out. Stop having pity on yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:18 AM
Quoting krayzbabylove:

This post makes me very uncomfortable. I think you should get some help!

this
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:19 AM
how so?

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

I'm not mocking you. You are mocking Christianity.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

SadeAyosmom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:21 AM

your post is very worrying.

let time tell when you do leave this earth

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN