Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm not curvy. I'm fat.

Posted by   + Show Post

Plain and simple. I'm willing to admit it. But regardless of your weight BE PRESENTABLE! You don't have to be nasty and grungy with ill-fitting clothes. Regardless of your weight (fat, curvy, skinny, athletic, whatever), be proud of who you are. 

*eta I'm holding my stomach because I'd recently had a miscarriage and it was still a habit :/

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:11 AM
I'd hate to see what defines fat in your book.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would actually call you "curvy", not fat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Humans aren't meant to be fat.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im curvy. Im not going to call myself fat because someone else thinks they are lol. I was born with black girl hips and a big ole black girl ass. I am a mom so I am always presentable. I dont go out with v cut shirts or tight tight pants and if I do wear tight pants my shirt covers my booty. But I am glad to be curvy and full figured. I was never meant to be skinny.

mattiehatter
by Mary on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:13 AM

Didn't you post a couple weeks back about your weightloss?

carolyntx
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:14 AM

at least you look like you have a fairly flat stomach! :) 

carolyntx
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:15 AM
2 moms liked this

humans arent meant to sit at the computer either... get out there are start gathering and hunting you big hypocrite!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Im curvy. Im not going to call myself fat because someone else thinks they are lol. I was born with black girl hips and a big ole black girl ass. I am a mom so I am always presentable. I dont go out with v cut shirts or tight tight pants and if I do wear tight pants my shirt covers my booty. But I am glad to be curvy and full figured. I was never meant to be skinny.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:17 AM
I'm laying in bed. I do hunt and gather as well. I love foraging, especially for wild mushrooms. You?

Quoting carolyntx:

humans arent meant to sit at the computer either... get out there are start gathering and hunting you big hypocrite!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

shortycmlb
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep. Added 10lbs to the total previous weight loss. I'm proud of who I am, regardless of the size, but I feel that people who are bigger (like myself) need to take extra care that their clothes fit because people do make snap judgements :/

Quoting mattiehatter:

Didn't you post a couple weeks back about your weightloss?

shortycmlb
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:48 AM

I don't, I just hide it very well.

Quoting carolyntx:

at least you look like you have a fairly flat stomach! :) 

shortycmlb
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:48 AM

Nope.

We aren't meant to drink other species milk either. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

shortycmlb
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:50 AM
  1. Good! Don't! Just be happy with who you are. I own up to the fact that I'm fat (in my own personal opinion). When I was skinny (size 10/12) I looked sick, people asked me what had happened. I look best at a size 14/16.
Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)