Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thank You!!

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:09 AM
  • 16 Replies

;0)

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MonicaAnne
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Ummmm ok....
What are you saying thank you for?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:12 AM

For my Amazing CM Sisters being so predictable & entertaining happy

Quoting MonicaAnne:

Ummmm ok....
What are you saying thank you for?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:13 AM
you were the one stirring up all the drama!! lol i was the one who reported the post. me and yo are sooooooooo bad
punkasscanuck
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:14 AM

lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:15 AM
3 moms liked this
Thank you for providing the juvenile element to cm! Nothing is better than a grown woman trying to relive her glory days behind a keyboard!
Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:23 AM

lol my glory days are endless :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you for providing the juvenile element to cm! Nothing is better than a grown woman trying to relive her glory days behind a keyboard!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:28 AM
I can see that.. I mean just think of all the glory you will have lived behind your keyboard when you look back at your life.. It must be amazing to have that kind of awesomeness to look back on. I mean, you made fun of ppl you've never even met! Epic!

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Amybelle
by AmyAzing on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:40 AM

YOU are so silly...............I LOVE Me!! MY Hubby, My kids, My Life, My Job. My Family,  My Friends...........I'm RICH beyond imagination :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I can see that.. I mean just think of all the glory you will have lived behind your keyboard when you look back at your life.. It must be amazing to have that kind of awesomeness to look back on. I mean, you made fun of ppl you've never even met! Epic!

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:44 AM

throwing up

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:44 AM
1 mom liked this
And yet you feel the need to belittle others.. Methinks she doth protest too much

Quoting Amybelle:

YOU are so silly...............I LOVE Me!! MY Hubby, My kids, My Life, My Job. My Family,  My Friends...........I'm RICH beyond imagination :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)