Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
I checked my account to see if my refund came early and it did not but I had an extra 3600 in there. That's the exact amount my ds deadbeat dad owe in child support. Yay!!! Did anyone else wake up to a surprise?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:15 AM

I haven't even gone to bed yet. I've been up doing homework.

ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Aww poor baby. I hope she feel better soon.

Quoting Delta.Dawn:

Well by surprise a throwing up w/fever 6 yr old girl then yes. I wish I got your surprise over mine any day of the week.

Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Yep. Woke up to a explosion of poop so we took a bath and put on another diaper, washed the bed and settled in on the couch mattress.

AND REPEAT.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delta.Dawn
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Thanks DS has been going on outings with my dad to help him some while school has been out due to bad weather. So I am sure he has picked up the bug and passed it on so its a matter of time till I get a super annoying 12 yr old doing the same thing. He is worse than his sister he is like me and can't handle being sick . I am a baby at being sick lol I hate it .

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

Quoting Delta.Dawn:

Well by surprise a throwing up w/fever 6 yr old girl then yes. I wish I got your surprise over mine any day of the week.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:24 AM
Yes, I had a surprise. My sister called at 6am to tell me she was having some sort of allergic reaction so now I'm wide awake and pissy. Surprise!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Nice.. my dd deadbeat wont file a tax return hasnt in years cause he knows they will take it...
TrouserMouse
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:29 AM
So, you got his refund. That is just as good.
ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:51 AM
That sounds like fun lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't even gone to bed yet. I've been up doing homework.

ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Ugh that happened the other day with ds.

Quoting Kimbyann:

Yep. Woke up to a explosion of poop so we took a bath and put on another diaper, washed the bed and settled in on the couch mattress.

AND REPEAT.
ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Boys are always worse than girls

Quoting Delta.Dawn:

Thanks DS has been going on outings with my dad to help him some while school has been out due to bad weather. So I am sure he has picked up the bug and passed it on so its a matter of time till I get a super annoying 12 yr old doing the same thing. He is worse than his sister he is like me and can't handle being sick . I am a baby at being sick lol I hate it .

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

Quoting Delta.Dawn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)