Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

a**hole!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Dh has to go to a cheer comp about about an hour and twenty minutes away. Hes taking sd 10 and her friend to go watch sd 16. They came in here at 430 am to wake him up. He gets up turns every fucking light on in here wakes my ass up of course then the 3 of them are making a racket yelling up and down the stairs. So now im up I didnt have to Be up till like 830! He saw the bedroom light on comes in and says oh what r u doing up?

If i set my alarm ten minutes early and dont jump out of bed I am depriving him of his last ten minutes of sleep. Jerkoff!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:42 AM

there's worse things in life to worry about....

Mamasita71
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:44 AM
Ohhh that's at least 2 of my former husbands! What a f:$*#r! I'm sorry girl, I know how you feel.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:56 AM

why not just ask him to be quiet. what a concept.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:56 AM
Eh, my husband is louder than an elephant in a China shop, he always manages to wake me while getting ready for work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:32 AM
He cant do anything quietly. His kids are loud they could wake the dead and his ex is so damn loud I can hear every word she says over the phone in the next room. I am so done with being considerate when hes sleeping.. this means war!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)