Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Someone needs to kidnap her kid

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

Even if it's just for a joyride around the block. Every day when I drop my dd off at her pre-school, I get irritated becasue there is a lady that will take her 4 year old in to school and sign her in (which can take anywhere between 2 to 10 minutes because they make the kids sign themselves in) and she will leaver her 2 year old in her car while it's running. She never locks it and there is never an older child or another adult in the car with her. I've expressed my concerns with her and all she did was shrug and tell me that no one was going to take off with her and I'm too paranoid. I'm sorry, but we live in a town where there are gang related cimes going on ALL the time. It's a town to be paranoid in. I think the cops need to jack her car with her kid in it just to show her how fast things can happen.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:38 AM
That would make me nervous too
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:40 AM
4 moms liked this

Why don't you call the police station and tell them what is going on?

DebnDrew
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:40 AM

has anyone told her she is committing a crime and that if someone called the cops CPS would be at her door?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM

The Pre-school did and to my knowledge they have talked to her once, but it hasn't changed. The pre-school has even put up signs on the doors saying "Please do no leave your other children in your vehicles unattended. If arrangements need to be made for one of our staff to meet your child at your vehicle, please let us know. Thank you."  Seeing as how I watched her do it again yesterday. I don't think it's changed any. Seriously, I know it's a pain to have to get them in and out, but I don't leave my infant in the car just because it's "Easier".

Quoting scarletmeshell:

Why don't you call the police station and tell them what is going on?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:47 AM

The cops have talked to her once that I know of and so has the day care. That's why I think the only thing thats going to get it through this lady's headis if someone actually takes off with her kid.

Quoting DebnDrew:

has anyone told her she is committing a crime and that if someone called the cops CPS would be at her door?

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Quoting MrsCountryMama:

That would make me nervous too

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Even though she is doing something stupid, i would never wish for her child to experience the terror of being kidnapped. Even for a moment. If you're that concerned and no one else will do anything about it, offer to watch the child for her or just stick around to make sure nothing happens. Or report it to the police. Eventually that child is going to figure out how to get out of that seat and something tragic is going to happen if no one does anything.
shortcake82418
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:57 AM

that is horrible, "no one will take her" what is she a complete idiot?? It's not like 1800's where there's 40 people in a town and you know every single one of them. There's sex predators, mentally ill, and women that can't have kids in every area. Even if nobody in her town would take her, anyone one traveling by that she dosn't know could.Call the cops and cps, report her. She'll think twice about risking her child's life again.

BEXi
by BEXi on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Oh hell no.

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)