Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

some guys be dressing like sissys....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Straight up guys be dressing like sissys this days. wearing tighter pants then girls like denim Jeans like wtf??
The other day i was at the laundromat with my 5 yr old and in comes a skinny guy selling some DVDs (his pants were so tight his legs looked like my sons legs and his pants were the size of my sons pants size 5 normal pants in his size except longer). Then everywhere i go i be seeing guys with tight pants matching like girls. Idk if thats the new fashion but that shit looks ugly and makes guys look like sissys.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Replies (41-50):
nelliesmommy
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM

lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Bunch of sissy's

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:07 PM

It's not new. Not new at all. Everyone has different tastes. Speak much?

Kerannmer
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:09 PM
5 moms liked this

Some chicks be skippin' out on school.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Like, for realz!? No way, like, that is so nutzo!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I don't even think their balls get some air.

Quoting nelliesmommy:

lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Bunch of sissy's

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:16 PM

My friend was telling me she saw a program the other day and in some areas men are wearing bikinis on the beach. Like, women's bikini's.

I don't even wanna know.

Val99
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Jean fits change every few years, and about every 20 years they come back around.  The mid 1980's had very tight jeans for both men and women right up to the early 90's.  Ever hear of the designer jean craze of the 80's?  Everyone wearing their Jordache jeans?  

So it wouldn't surprise me if the skinny jean look came back into fashion in the US.  It's been the style in Europe for the last few years and the only thing holding it back in the US has been our 40% obesity rate.

davnrori
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I agree that the skinny jeans trend for men is butt-ugly. It may be because I like guys with long, muscular legs and not guys with tiny toothpick legs. Skinny jeans also tend to sag in the rear on guys and, wow, that is not a good look on anyone. I'm also not a fan of the 'nerd' or 'geek' trend. Don't get me wrong, I love a geeky guy, but not the ridiculous stylized version that seems so popular right now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Be dressing? Be seeing? Ugh I hate the use of the word "be" in place of the proper word or words.

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:22 PM
I personally appreciate a man with a sense of style. I bought DF a subscription to gq for valentines day
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN