Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Look woman

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
3 moms liked this
If you don't spank your child that is fine and dandy. If you use timeouts that is fine and dandy. But when I comment about how I discipline my child don't tell me what I am doing is wrong or child abuse. When my child misbehaves she will get spanked. There are no ifs ands or buts about it. Unless you have an actual phd and not a made up one and can prove to me that spanking is detrimental to her health and well being I will continue to do it. Sincerely a mom who spanks. Have a nice fuckin day.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Okay ....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

If you don't spank your child that is fine and dandy. If you use timeouts that is fine and dandy. But when I comment about how I discipline my child don't tell me what I am doing is wrong or child abuse. When my child misbehaves she will get spanked. There are no ifs ands or buts about it. Unless you have an actual phd and not a made up one and can prove to me that spanking is detrimental to her health and well being I will continue to do it. Sincerely a mom who spanks. Have a nice fuckin day.

There are studies- want links?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I know, right! I get so pissed when I spank my kid with the broom handle and other moms get all "That's abuse, look at those welts, he's bleeding." Stfu and myob. Unless you're a shrink, don't tell me I'm traumatising my kid. Whose business is it but mine how I punish my kid?

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:48 AM
2 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I know, right! I get so pissed when I spank my kid with the broom handle and other moms get all "That's abuse, look at those welts, he's bleeding." Stfu and myob. Unless you're a shrink, don't tell me I'm traumatising my kid. Whose business is it but mine how I punish my kid?

sarcasm, btw. But it's the same deal. If people think you're abusing your kid, you don't get to just tell them to butt out and actually think it will work.

LovelyMommy24
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't spank, but I could really care less how you discipline your child. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Hitting children is wrong, you don't need a phd to realize that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Aaaaaaand if you post in a PUBLIC forum, you open yourself up to those comments. So suck it up buttercup. You don't want to hear it? Don't talk about it.

thecoffeefairy
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM
If you don't like constructive criticism, then don't post about the subject. When you put yourself out there, people will disagree. Cussing just makes you appear to be out of control by the way. I spanked my kids. 3 swats on the bum. Not hard. No tears. Just a little harder than a pat to get their attention. Then I sat them down, looked at them at eye level, made them look at me. And talked to them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Why do women post shit like his and THEN expect not to get bashed? Ugh we've tried spanning with dd it soooo did not work bc she was getting more physical with her brother and cousins. She's get mad and smack them. Def. NOT the way we wanted it to go so we stopped.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)