Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sooo... Its Saturday and...?

Posted by   + Show Post

What are you doing on this awesome saturday?

The ground hog didnt see his shadow - hopefully spring comes early. Its beautiful, cold but sunny and almost noon! How are you spending your saturday?

Im stuck at work till 5pm (5 more hours) and super frazzled because we are short handed and i need to have my employee (yes only one employee - the plumber) in like 6 different places at once - and I have been scream at a total of 4 times this morning from angry customers, because we a behind schedule! ugh just want to go home to my family and RELAX! But alas, i cannot!

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Replies (111-112):
Katenemsmom
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:11 AM
I can totally relate. I'm having a tough time with 10 too.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch, it's midnight and we have our first girl asleep. I hope to get to bed soon. :)

Quoting tinkerbelle18:

Her birthday is actually tomorrow but because of the Superbowl, she asked to have her party and a sleepover tonight. I cant get my head around the fact that my oldest child is ten already.

Quoting Katenemsmom:

Mine turned 10 yesterday and we are also having a slumber party tonight. :)

I hope your party went well.

Quoting tinkerbelle18:

Getting ready for my daughter's 10th birthday party tonight. I made her triple chocolate cupcakes with rainbow sprinkles. Then we're having tacos for dinner and a dance party/sleepover. Somewhere in between all that I need to get ready for a superbowl party tomorrow. Its a busy weekend. I should probably get off CM and get some stuff done lol.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:13 AM

I have to write a paper and I won't have time during the week because I work OT. It is due wednesday. I also dont know what to write on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN