Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

missing court YES it should be used against u!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

Y isnt missing court held against u! instead everyone was already rearranged their schedule for the first court date needs to do it again and u just get a slap on the wrist!! doesnt this show u dont really care about ur kid? WTF is wrong with people today?!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:24 PM
3 moms liked this
"Why" "you"... "Your" "don't" "doesn't"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Your on a forum blog site suck it up!!!

Quoting Buggy979:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Buggy979:

Buggy979
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly,not a cell phone...we are not texting...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Buggy979:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:47 PM
I think in a true emergency its okay. However, it is bullshit. I went through that multiple times. Had a restraining order on a man who kept missing court on purpose. They did nothing. It dragged on for almost a year. I gave up. Told them drop the charges and I couldn't keep coming back to court as I had moved away. I should have never been put in that position but I had no choice. They treated me like the guilty one, too. My df had hugged me, I was pregnant, crying because I was so frustrated with what was going on. A lady that worked there came over and goes, "that's inappropriate, this isn't a hotel room" it was an innocent hug..to comfort me. I'm still livid about it..I hate the court system sometimes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:55 PM

exactly! im so annoyed they better show up to court weds.

Quoting Angelicembrace:

I think in a true emergency its okay. However, it is bullshit. I went through that multiple times. Had a restraining order on a man who kept missing court on purpose. They did nothing. It dragged on for almost a year. I gave up. Told them drop the charges and I couldn't keep coming back to court as I had moved away. I should have never been put in that position but I had no choice. They treated me like the guilty one, too. My df had hugged me, I was pregnant, crying because I was so frustrated with what was going on. A lady that worked there came over and goes, "that's inappropriate, this isn't a hotel room" it was an innocent hug..to comfort me. I'm still livid about it..I hate the court system sometimes.

Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Good luck hun! It does suck :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Angelicembrace:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:58 PM

im just glad my MIL is retired and wiling to take the kids on a minute notice

Quoting Angelicembrace:

Good luck hun! It does suck :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Angelicembrace:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Oh and is was supposed to be has?

Quoting Buggy979:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:00 PM

why

you

your

yet you spelled all the long words in full...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN