Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so awful.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I recently returned to my home state after living across the country for the last year. My oldest sister had her third child in November 2012, a gorgeous daughter named Eva. My husband and I decided to go visit, they live out on a farm about thirty minutes from town, when we pulled up we were shocked. The roof had large holes, the porch stairs were rotting so bad that my husband fell. My sister answered the door and I broke down in tears. She looked bad. So her dh and mine took the kids out to play while I talked to her. While I was there she drank two bottles of wine, popped meds, cursed at the baby. I offered to help her but then she freaked out and began screaming. Kicked us out.

I'm worried about my nieces and nephew. I don't know what to do.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Really hope this is a troll. 

If it isn't, you offer to have the kids come live with you. If she doesn't go for that, you call CPS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:51 PM
No. I'm not a troll, I just have other family here so I went anon. I'm just at a loss

Quoting Anonymous:

If it isn't, you offer to have the kids come live with you. If she doesn't go for that, you call CPS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Ok. Then like I said, offer to have the kids come live with you until they can make the house livable. If she doesn't go for that, call CPS. When you call them, you can go anonymous...or you can tell the CPS worker that you're her sister and that you're willing to take the children if they are removed.

Quoting Anonymous:

No. I'm not a troll, I just have other family here so I went anon. I'm just at a loss

Quoting Anonymous:

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Yep

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok. Then like I said, offer to have the kids come live with you until they can make the house livable. If she doesn't go for that, call CPS. When you call them, you can go anonymous...or you can tell the CPS worker that you're her sister and that you're willing to take the children if they are removed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:17 PM
I will be talking to my husband and then to her. I hope that my sister agrees.

Quoting s.osborne:

Yep

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)